Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Its Cool *Moves A Recliner* That Will Be Open 4 Ya.

*Sits down.* Well, what shall we play?

Me And Memo Were Kind Of Thinking A 2p Game But We Really Havent Decided What Were Going To Play. But Im Down 4 Some Killer Instinct,Mario Kart 64,Bomberman Online Or Even Some PSO! But Lets Vote On It!
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Jul 11, 2010 at 10:03 AM.

A Dimension gate opens up behind everyone and neona sticks her head out and into the room*

Neona: "Video game dimensions uh, OH, the fun i'm going to have... !

*Neona spots the stack of games (and the dirty sock) and spys one of her favorites and grins...*

Neona: "Hope you guys know how to fly a ship...

Neona tucks back into her gate as it expands to engulf the room, causing everything to go dark... Then the sounds of machinery and the feeling of being moved around, and a small light apears a fair distance away, and is aimed in line with your view...

A voice comes though on a com channel in front of everyone as a dash of many button and swich lights flick on and in turn light up your suroundings... Everyone is seatted in an "Arwing"

~Ready to launch?~

Neona: "Ready" ...*And a small ball of light zooms past everyone, with the lighted out line that is indeed an Arwing from the game "Star Fox", and out through the light at the end of the tunnel...

---

OOC: Has anyone NOT played "Star Fox 64"?

Oh, BTW, I got this idea from the games intro, where everyone is launching from the Great Fox...

Oh My God!Ill Deal With You Later Neona. *Turns On The Arwing*Whos Ready? Cause I Sure As Hell Am.

OOC: Sweet, I love SF64. Especially when played in first person view. Doing a barrel roll isn't such a good idea, then.

Okay, let's head into the planet's atmosphere. Adjust G-diffusers. We're going in. *Hits the boost button and rockets down to the surface.*

As Mimo winces at the flash of light, belt straps come around Mimo and secure her safely into her seat and to the Arwing. A dirty sock slides off her shoulder and sensing her discomfort, somehow the air craft automatically ejects it. Mimo responds to the innercom: "I'll try my best, but I'm not sure I can pilot this thing! Does anyone have instru--!" Before she could say anything else, the light craft jets out into an opening following the other pilots.

As the Arwing comes to a calm and constant speed, Mimo takes a deep breath and looks at a monitor and sees the words "Macbeth".

"Hmm I wonder what that is..." She starts figiting at the controls and accidently sets off a bomb in the distance with some old buildings and takes out a train track. "Oops.." She looks towards the other pilots who are already experts at controlling their Arwings. Looping through buildings and bridges. This one pilot starts doing barrel rolls...! Mimo covers her eyes.

-While Distroying Every Badie In Sight And Deflecting Every Bullet Shot At Him-Woo Ya! Got To Love Doing A Barrel Roll. And Mimo Here.*Gives Her A E-Manual On How To Pilot An ARwing Then Boosts Out Into The Distance* See If You Guys Can Catch Up!!!
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Jul 11, 2010 at 08:06 PM.

The transfer of the E-Manual makes the monitors go crazy and suddenly numerous windows pop up cluttering the entire screen unabeling Mimo to view what is going on outside. "AHH! This manual is going to get me killed!" A gear shifts and wipes clean the entire screen. As the view gets cleared, Mimo reacts to an incomming enemy in front of her and shields her face (bad habit) The Arwing takes control and starts to shoot lazers automatically. The baddie goes down with a few hits. "Phew... thanks for the E-manual!" Mimo thinks: "This must have been his plan to making me fall behind.." She smirks a little.

As Mimo gets comfortable, she feels something wiggling in the pocket of her yukata. Out pops a hamster and nearly gives the female pilot a heart attack. She takes off her gloves to pet the hamster, but it scurrys to the top of her shirt and dissappears into her hair...! Outside in the danger zone, she sees the baddies advance foward, leaving her behind. "I wonder where those other two guys went.." Her Arwing boosts itself to catch up to HUcast.

OOC:Sf 64 Macbeth Hi Score Hit:238
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Heel Yeah! Im Pwning Every Thing In Sight!!! -Some Thing Explodes In The Distance- What Was That? *Goes To Check It Out* O Mah Gawd... ITS THE SPINNING CORE!!! -Turns On Radio And Blasts This Through Speakers Of His Arwing- IM GOING TO KILL YOU 4 ALL THOSE CONTINUES YOU TOOK FROM ME!
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Jul 11, 2010 at 09:11 PM.