Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AC9breaker View Post
    I've heard framerate is shit.
    I have never seen any framerate issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    If by "very likely" you mean "made official before the game came out and the first batch of it was recently revealed," then you're right.

Although it's been proven by people tinkering away at the game's files that it's actually not an unlock code that we'll be downloading - it's actual new content (with, of course, some screenshots that have been leaked showing how much data each of the characters comprises, because they're listed separately in the 360's memory management menu; about 7MB each). The only things accessible from DLC that are already put into the game are some spells - so you can use them in games with people who don't have the DLC.
    Ah, much appreciated for the clearup. I've just been gathering bits of and pieces from the GameFAQs boards whenever I get a chance or need to find item drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Bonus: People have already deduced from these leaked files who the rest of the planned DLC cast will be (by examining the sound files for calling out to others for Dual Crushes) - Julius and Child Maria aside (since they've been officially announced): Richter, Simon, Yoko and... Hammer.
    Lolwut to Hammer.

Looking forward to hearing how Richter and Simon will play. Especially Simon since he was the only one to recieve 8-way whipping in past CV games... and now Julius gets it.

Finally got my Valmanway a few days ago! The hunt is on for the second one now!

Valmanway and Yasutsuna need to be patched out of the game. They don't belong in this world.

If they did that, I could forgive the fact that levelling any of Jonathan's sub-weapons or Shanoa's glyphs from eight to nine takes probably upwards of several hours each - and that's assuming you're doing nothing but spamming that single ability as hard as you can, with dual Master Rings (+100% mastery rate each) equipped.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."