Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default JP PSN Account questions

1. Is it hard to obtain one?
    2. Can one be made from the PSP itself?
    3. Since everything is in japanese is it hard to re-type the account name and password?
    4. If you register a PSN JP account to a psp, can you still register another PSN US account to it?
    PSPo2 US
    Kelmor: [MCast Lvl140 HU10 BR 26 RA 8]

-Its easy to make
    -I never tried on PSP as I made mine from PS3, making it from PC is also possible.
    -no, its easy.
    -yes its possible, but if you want to connect it to your US PSN account you'll have to delete the JP info on it and input your US PSN info.
    Last edited by ashley50; Jul 22, 2010 at 12:07 AM.

I made my account from my PSP and its pretty simple (same as anywhere, really).
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

Just push triangle at account management or sign in or whatever to delete the account info.

You can re-input it as long as you remember your e-mail and password. This effectively allows you to switch between US and JP accounts.

I recommend making a JP PSN account on your PS3 or PC. Then simply input the info into your PSP.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

You won't be able to use any of the Japanese content related with your Japanese PSN ID while using your US/European PSN ID. But you'll be able to use it again once you relog in and reauthorize your PSP with your Japanese ID. Ditto for content from other regional as well.

If the game is USED, will I have a problem if someone already used it and registered it on another PSU JP account?
    PSPo2 US

"If the game is USED, will I have a problem if someone already used it and registered it on another PSU JP account?"

Yes.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

to OP: you bought a UMD right?

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    to OP: you bought a UMD right?
    Yes. It's a UMD with the originial packaging. Just don't know if it's been used for multi or not.
    PSPo2 US

Quote Originally Posted by Infernonyc View Post
    Yes. It's a UMD with the originial packaging. Just don't know if it's been used for multi or not.
    Try to register the code, if it doesn't work (on a Japanese PSN Account), then you can't play online. If you buy the game from PSN, you can use your UMD online as well, as your account will be registered for any Japanese PSPo2 Game.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.