Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Game Over for psz

In my opinion, I think that psz is going to literally fall off the map in the next few months. The loyal fanbase will be the only ones playing it. For me, i am forever loyal to PSO, and psz has gotten boring. The lack of content is what has gotten me. I got all of my characters to lv 100 on my first card, and traded it in and got a new copy in hopes of rekindling the desire to play it. I got my humar to 98, ramar to 47, and a force to 88, and just said forget it. I just got pokemon heart gold, and Im having a great time "one shoting" all of the elite four's pokemon. Im on a permanent vacation from psz, and looking forward to psp2.

Hehe I'll be trying to complete everything, and having fun with friends. : D

I also have Pokemon Heart Gold.

Lack of....content? You realize this is a DS game right?

Diablo 2 also has a lack of content when you get your characters rushed you know. If you DON'T rush your characters (in psz) to max level, then you had to have spent at least a few hundred hours playing, which is gargantuan for a DS game. Look at the other DS wifi titles. Tiny in comparison

There's no lack of content, you just played way, way too much. And telling everyone the game is dying is just going to make it die faster. I'm real happy you found something else to occupy your time but do you really have to bring the negativity here?
    Last edited by archlvt; Jul 22, 2010 at 10:32 AM.

HUcast (Under LV30)

And don't forget, this is a DS game which is a little bro version of PSO. Cmon now, who wouldn't want that for their DS? Nintendogs? Are you kidding me? lol. Elite Beat Agents is good. : D

I'm on I have a humar lvl 80 now and I spent 90hours and 18minutes. : ]

Phantasy Star Zero...

Pokemon SoulSilver...

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles...

They're all good games, and they can really eat up your time. But I guess it's not too far fetched to say that they all get old after a while. Doesn't any good game do that? :P

With the 3DS coming out soon, maybe we can start to see more "fully featured" games. :3

It's so hard for me to keep an active list now, unlike a couple months ago, when I could stay up till 6am playing with 10+ active friends on
    Respekt.

I'm very active, I could see myself putting in hundreds of hours.

HUcast (Under LV30)

True. I don't even CARE AT ALL for Left 4 Dead 2. I only have it because everyone plays it, and my friends play it. Resident Evil is better than l4d2.

But I am also active haha. I played yesterday, and today. I will play later as well.

True. It's a DS game with limited content. So while you won't play this forever, it still has/had a lot to go with it. I've already put in a lot of time between the Japanese and US versions. Am actually close to endgame on the US version.

Don't grind.

Just play the game at your own pace.

Have fun.

Do what you want with the game.

It is a game.

Just play the game and have fun.

Giggity.