Just play the game at your own pace.

Have fun.

Do what you want with the game.

It is a game.

Just play the game and have fun.

Giggity.
    This man (or woman) speaks wise words.

I am a dude. :3

Well I've made every possible build I can think of, completed bestiarys/titles and etc, and have hunted hundreds of hours to find ANY super rare item and still have yet to find one. It's kind of annoying to see people who barely have a character in SH saying "oh look I found 2 akatsuki In's and a Twin phycho gun". Maybe if I was a bit more lucky I'd still be in to this game, but quite frankly, the only thing keeping me playing is friends that I talk to in-game.

Enjoy it while you can
    Respekt.

Quote Originally Posted by archlvt View Post
    Lack of....content? You realize this is a DS game right?
    omg this is so funny i fell out of my chair
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by kirtblue View Post
    omg this is so funny i fell out of my chair
    Heh, I'm not sure how to take that >.> It could go one way or the other. My point was that PSZ has one of the highest, if not THE highest hours per dollar ratio in the DS library and that you can't expect to get World of Warcraft's hours out of a DS game.

HUcast (Under LV30)

PSZ<PSP<PSP2<PSU<PSO

I don't quite see how that's relevant to this topic in any way shape or form. I don't necessarily disagree, but you're posting in the wrong thread.

HUcast (Under LV30)

Quote Originally Posted by archlvt View Post
    Lack of....content? You realize this is a DS game right?

Diablo 2 also has a lack of content when you get your characters rushed you know. If you DON'T rush your characters (in psz) to max level, then you had to have spent at least a few hundred hours playing, which is gargantuan for a DS game. Look at the other DS wifi titles. Tiny in comparison

There's no lack of content, you just played way, way too much. And telling everyone the game is dying is just going to make it die faster. I'm real happy you found something else to occupy your time but do you really have to bring the negativity here?
    1. Dude... I have played close to 1200 hours in this game (more than you) so I didnt really rush any of my characters. And this game PALES in comparison to other ds games. Its huge for the phantasy star franchise, not nintendo. I will admit that Im wrong if a sequel comes out, but Im not

2. This is a forum...and I can post anything that I like. Its my opinion, and if you done like it, dont comment on my posts telling me that because i really dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by bns1991 View Post
    1. Dude... I have played close to 1200 hours in this game (more than you) so I didnt really rush any of my characters. And this game PALES in comparison to other ds games. Its huge for the phantasy star franchise, not nintendo. I will admit that Im wrong if a sequel comes out, but Im not

2. This is a forum...and I can post anything that I like. Its my opinion, and if you done like it, dont comment on my posts telling me that because i really dont care.
    Name a DS game where you can spend 1200 hours online. I don't even think I've spent that much on WoW, and I went through all of the content in BC and WOTLK including raids.

Some opinions you should keep to yourself, especially if they are going to deteriorate the experience of other people. And obviously you do care or you wouldn't have replied in a nerd rage.

There is a difference between fact and opinion. Phantasy Star Zero having TONS of content for a DS game is a fact, not an opinion. As far as I can tell, this is a trolling thread. You made it SOLELY to tell people on a PSZ board that PSZ sucks. If you want to go onto a game board and whine about the game, I suggest the Final Fantasy 13 board on gamefaqs.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

HUcast (Under LV30)