Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down Most Embarrassing Moments?

How about this one: What's the most embarrassing or humiliating thing ever to happen to you in Phantasy Star? This is mostly about PS Zero, but if nothing else, any PS game will do.

For me, it'd have to be the first time I ever played Super Hard mode: Solo and online. I jumped straight into Garhucia Valley, thinking it would be a piece of cake. I was destroyed by Ghowls three minutes later. :|

Sadistic Psycho Murderer☆ SadieTheSadist's Avatar

3 times,on wi-fi...

i struck the final blow on falz,but his snout kills me

I'm A FOnewearl!!! :P I'll blast you away with a Zonde!!!X3

I can't wait to see how people embarass themselves.

Probably every time anyone mentions any item name that I have no clue about. Example: Any of the super unique weapons/armors. It was hard enough for me to remember what they are in Diablo II, quit trying to pretend like I know! : (

You mean like the time I got an MGA from AF in GB last week during the PJF? Slotted it with a +3gfh.

Lol naw I'm kiddin.

HUcast (Under LV30)

I remember finishing off Falz on SH and then dying and I'm like "WTFFFFFFFFFFFF" on Visual Chat loool. No exp for me. : [

But I don't think I have ever been embarassed. ;p

The most embarrassing moment came for me playing pso back on 2003. Me and my bros were making a run through the mountain area on ultimate. I had just got to lv 80 with my HUmar, so I was trying to gain a lot of experience while my brother was looking for the sealed j sword. So we make it to the gibbles, and the fight is going as it usually does. Its about 330 in the morning so im not all the way into the game cuz im tired. Im taking a lot of damage with my red daggers, and then gibbles blocks and cocks back and before I make a clean getaway, he hits me and kills me. now here's the embarrassing part.....now I know that this was probably a glitch, but my body was on the other side of the wall. I could see the warp that you have to use to get to the gibbles. the thing about it is that it happened on multiple occasions. Itsnotreally funny the way I describe it, but the actual experience is hilarious.

in pso i got the final blow on dark falz while he had my soul, needless to say i killed myself and got 0 exp instead of the final blow exp. the worst part i was in a full party. lol

Quote Originally Posted by zombiemoshpit84 View Post
    in pso i got the final blow on dark falz while he had my soul, needless to say i killed myself and got 0 exp instead of the final blow exp. the worst part i was in a full party. lol
    i too have done this a few times
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Well, the only embarrasing moment I had in PSZ was a dumb death on Humillias...Right after I was done explaining and showing to the other player how to avoid his lasers from close up and afar, I was about to finish writing "And that's how it's done", when that robot did his panel trick and killed me. To add to the embarrassment, the chat bubble appeared upon my death. Awwwwww yeah.

But, the best one I had was from PSO BB. The classic cactus death. I decided to abuse the zerk special with my FOmarl, saw a weak and helpless Astark in the distance, rushed at it, didn't notice the cactus in the way and...BAM! Dead. Though, this death was also the evidence I needed to complete my thesis on the PSO foodchain, which goes as such:

*Put monster name here* < Boss < Ill Gill < Veteran player with all the 1337 equips < Cactus

...The truth that shouldn't be revealed has been revealed. Now the universe shall collapse. Enjoy.

My most embarrassing moment was getting roughed up by only one rappy o_o For some reason, I kept missing--as in aiming WAY off!
    I'm working on a fanfic!
    Click here to check it out!