Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Starcraft2

I'm tempted to pick up the Collector's Edition even if the price is rather high. Most I've ever spent was on the HL2 Collector's at $80. But considering everything that is offered it's not a bad set, especially since the game by itself is $60.

i now have sc2 as of yesterday night, and about the collector's edition, it sounds really cool (my brother's geting it but i got the normal) it comes with a 2gb jim raynor flashdrive with Starcraft and starcraft brood war, plus an art book and i think something else.

-

On topic: This game has been itching away at me and I really want to get it. I'm still not sure though, I want to save as much money as I can for games that are coming out at the end of the year.
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Jul 29, 2010 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Ketchup Edit: Removed top section that referred to a now deleted post.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

what games would those be? im hoping 3DS will be 2010, but doubting it

Well, there are a lot of different games coming out, and a lot of great ones at that. These are the ones that I am getting, Halo: Reach, Fable III, LBP 2 and FFXIV.

I picked those games because I know they will have a lot of replay value for me. I'm not sure if I would play StarCraft II as much as I would one of the other games.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Cool

I have the game and is very happy with it! I think that it shouldnt have took over ten years to come out but it was worth the wait! This is a game for any RTS fan! And if you been playing games for 20 years like me its a must have!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrith_Ranger_Pso View Post
    what games would those be? im hoping 3DS will be 2010, but doubting it
    3DS wont be out for at least a year or two in the US. Now that sucks but is worth the wait! But if you cant wait like me just import! I have my pre order all already and waiting!!

Has anyone played BlazBlue Continuum Shift for the 360??? I just got that last night along with the new madden and there both HoTT!! If you like sports or fighting games there both is a must have!!! Get them now!!
    Last edited by Sayara; Aug 4, 2010 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Use the edit button.

PSZ FC: 1333 7803 7767

Quote Originally Posted by Hagaishi View Post
    I have the game and is very happy with it! I think that it shouldnt have took over ten years to come out but it was worth the wait! This is a game for any RTS fan! And if you been playing games for 20 years like me its a must have!!!!
    agreed, it is pretty amazing. and about 3DS, i believe its coming out in JP and NA at the same time.

I probably won't buy this game (or any other PC game for that matter) because of the anti-piracy measures. The DRM, the lack of LAN, region restrictions, etc.

It is companies like Blizzard that have killed PC gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by noh View Post
    It is companies like Blizzard that have killed PC gaming.
    PC gamers have been killing PC gaming for far longer than DRM.

how is blizzard killing PC gaming?