Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I'm just curious and I thought this would be a fun topic. Do any of you have any pets, if so what are they.

I used to have quite a few but they all died or ran away. I've had three iguanas, two turtles, 5 birds, two mice, three frogs, two toads, one lobster, and about a dozen fish before.(not all at the same time)

I miss my iguana, Superman. I lost him this past summer. To make the story short, I was playing with him outside and he got loose and ran up a tree. The biggest tree in my backyard too.. I spent the next couple weeks yelling at him to come down. Sad times .

I really need to get another pet. It seems weird because this is the first time I haven't had at least one pet in my house. I'm thinking about buying another iguana and maybe a dog. That would be fun.

I have a lovebird named Vox (aptly named because she's a loudmouth, lol). That's the only pet I actually own. There is a dog in the house, but he's not mine (blue heeler named Gizmo 'cos he has ears like the creatures in Gremlins).
    The world is yours.

I have a 110 lbs. german shepard/akida, that thinks she's a lot smaller then she is. A fat kitty named Carie, after the Steven King novel. She killed a lotta of stuff in the yard, when she was a stray, so we thought the name fit

yes.....yes i do

I will tell you all in advance, no you can't steal him.

http://frink.mypwd.com/Pics/toebie/
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.

Gato?

Squidsquatch

I wish I had a siberian tiger, but then again, I don't.

I live with two male cockatiels. One's a normal gray with recessive pied, and the other is a white-faced mutation with charcoal-colored body. Both can talk (say, "pretty bird"), but do it as often as mil lilly drops rare items. They can mimick tunes that I whistle, such as the wolf-whistle.

http://www.cockatiel.org/mutations/normal_grey.html
    http://www.cockatiel.org/mutations/whiteface.html

4 Tarantulas.

Thirty-two cats, one of which is pregnant.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Chao Abuser

one male grey cockateil called Stella... my elderly neighbour (who collected cockateils) asked if i would adopt her 8yr old female cockateil (called Stella) and i accepted as i already had a budgie who i thought could use the company... anyway she gave me the bird, it was kinda small with an almost incomplete plumage... but i just guessed that it was just down to old age... over the first 3/4 weeks of me having the bird, i realised that it was steadily getting bigger and more colourful. turns out i had been given one of her baby male cockateils by mistake and "Stella" had been sold to the local pet store... the name stella jus kinda stuck...

and thats my pet story!

oh... and he wolf whistles as well! my budgie taught him that