Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Talking Q-gallery IV - Some traditional arts !

Hello>
    Everyone!

Welcome to my gallery full of nonsense, weird art, and sometimes something Phantasy Star related.. As you can see this is my second third fourth gallery thread already (thanks to some topic title edit bug), my first one can be found right here. my second thread can be found here: http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144098 and the third can be found here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167127

So.. What can you find in here:
    Part 1: Rules for requests
    Part 2: Latest art
    Part 3: 4 recent art pieces
    Part 4: Art PSO related
    Part 5: Art PSU related
    Part 6: Art PSZ related
    Part 7: Tutorials
    Part 8: Other random stuff

You can find all of my non PS related old stuff, by clicking on one of Qox' boobs in my sig..

-------------------------------= Part 1: Rules for requests =-------------------------------
    You can request ANYTHING! be it PSO/PSU related.. something creepy? some other games/anime/human you want me to draw for you? I accept pretty much everything..

Basic Rules
    • Try to keep your request within the rules of this board. I don't really care about drawings mature stuff, but others here might.
    • Make a detailed discription, with preferably as much reference as possible. If you don't, I will make weird poop-art.
    • You can pick any style you wan't. Just name the drawing out my gallery with the style you like, and I'll do it.

Current request list:
    • None

-------------------------------= Part .0: Project Comiq =-------------------------------
    This is a little project I am working on for about 2-3 months. At first I wasn't planning to share stuff, to prevent interference, but I guess most guys and gals here already found my stuff on my DA, so I figured I could add it here as well. 99% of the stuff I draw for this project is not and will never get colored (by me that is). You can find the group on DA here: http://project-comiq.deviantart.com/

Remember: You can't join as a member (you can watch if yo want to). I am the one who invites people, when I think you can be helpfull.

I won't share story related stuff here. Just the art.

Spoiler!

-------------------------------= Part 0: Phantasy Star Arts group on DA =-------------------------------
    Join the group, you fckin a-holes! > http://phantasy-star-arts.deviantart.com/

-------------------------------= Part 2: Latest drawing =-------------------------------
    Classmate 8
    Made another classmate concept. A HUmarl again (for my comic).

Classmate nr. 2 art
    Just some art I made from the Afro-classmate I made some time earlier...

Copic markers try-out
    Just got my first set of (12) Copic Markers This was a first tryout. I miss a lot of basic colors (I got a light/pastel pack) like red, orange, dark blue, light green, greys, etc, etc.
    It was fun!

Snow White
    I just noticed on time CG Hub is doing a drawing jam ' Fairytales Re-Imagned'. This drawing jam was allmost MADE for me.. so I am trying to enter.. Hope the guys there won't destroy me (CGhub is a pro art community). Here is the rough sketch. Coloring will be same style as Tinkerhell.

Portrait traditional
    Portrait was requested by the girl you see in the picture.. .. I hope it kind off looks like her..

211665939 by ~sappel on deviantART

-------------------------------= Part 3: Four most recent art pieces =-------------------------------

171743136 by ~sappel on deviantART

170750395 by ~sappel on deviantART

169312229 by ~sappel on deviantART

169176338 by ~sappel on deviantART

-------------------------------= Part 4: Art PSO related=-------------------------------
    Spoiler!

-------------------------------= Part 6: Art PSO2 related=-------------------------------
    Spoiler!

-------------------------------= Part 5: Art PSU related=-------------------------------

-------------------------------= Part 6: Art PSZ related=-------------------------------

-------------------------------= Part 7: Tutorials =-------------------------------
    Eeasy coloring video's

and

Tinkerhell drawing video's

Easy coloring tutorial
    Spoiler!

Q-real Coloring Tutorial
    Spoiler!

Cartoonshading sketch & video:
    Spoiler!

Creepshading videotutorial (covers most of the basics of my coloring):
    Spoiler!

Little F*cking Mermaid Layering:
    Spoiler!

Nerdlove layering:
    Spoiler!

-------------------------------= Part 8: Other random stuff =-------------------------------

As song I made (it's a remix of an old song of me and a friend):
    Download here:
    http://jojo.sappusx.com/SPX_-_Reborn_(2009_Sapmix).mp3
    Last edited by qoxolg; Jul 24, 2011 at 11:42 AM.

Cg to a new thread! XD

Just wondering, are you still working on requests at the moment? o,o

Man, another gallery thread? You'll be buried in these things by your final days.

@mims:
    Yay me! or even better: yay PSOW for locking the toptictitle after 400+ replies.

Yeah I still work on it. I still got two requests running, though it's a little hot here the past few weeks, which makes me not wanna sit inside my room with my sweaty arm sticking on my tablet.

You can still drop new requests if you feel like.

@Sord:
    Yep yep.. and to think you've followed me since my first. Hmm yeah.. as long as the internets exsist I'll be lurking here making new threads

Yeah yeah.. working on it..

Changed the eyes completely.. giving them more the sad look like the girl in you picture. Hope the colors will turn out good.

Is the girl really that pale?

The bleeding white skin tone was in an attempt at Klimt's gold style cartoon sketch of Fullfillment https://www.ancienttreasuresusa.com/...klimt_full.jpg

So you can play as you feel with it

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

@Sayara: Hehe that artist is really popular, I like his work too n.n

@Q: Gawd, your lines are so perfect it makes me jealous XD;; I love her expression and.. is she sticking out her tongue? :3

Doesn't he get those perfect lines with Illustrator? :P
    Even if he did, they're still amazing to look at, and I love this new one, for Sayara!

I'm still astonished at how awesome Sieno came out!

Keep up the good work! P.S. I'm working on Q now for you, even though it's been like 9384938 months since you requested her! lol

Also, I think that's the bottom lip, isn't it, Mimo?

@Sayara:
    Kay, will try try to keep the skin light while shading.

@Mims:
    Perfect? not nearly! this is one of my poorest jobs when it comes to lining. I think the brush was a little to small for this resolution.. I used 50% zoom for most part of the clothes, but it came out alright after tweaking the brush settings in Photoshop which gives more precision and better interpolation to your brushstroke, though it will really kill your computer when using it while coloring

Other then that: Lining is simply getting the flow and getting the flow in one smooth movement of your hand..

And no.. she doesn't stick her tongue.. it's the inner lines of her mouth/lips. I never really like to draw the lower and upper lines of the lip, it makes the look fat. Lips are just an extension of your skin with a slighty different color, thus no lines should be above or underneath. yush!

you can see it in the original sketch that it's her lips:
    Spoiler!

@Volcom:
    No no, not illustrator, the main con about letting Illustrator generate your lines, is that it can sometimes change the look of your drawing completly, and it will make some errors at parts where it crosses other lines. Illustrator lines are very recognizable.

Great to hear your working on her.. your new computer handling it fine?

Quote Originally Posted by Mimo View Post
    @Sayara: Hehe that artist is really popular, I like his work too n.n

@Q: Gawd, your lines are so perfect it makes me jealous XD;; I love her expression and.. is she sticking out her tongue? :3
    @Mimo: Alot of my works are often return to a basis of his work

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."