Thread: Edel Weapons

Default Edel Weapons

So I have been Wondering which of the three Edel weapons to go for. I was leaning towards the arrow cause my PT (which is my main) is HU and could probably use the little extra help from it. I do also plan on having all three of the master classes on my other characters... eventually.

if you have the classes for all of them go with weapon that you like most or the weapon that will suit your favorite class.
    "We choose to advance in warfare over civilization,war is all we know and it is all we will ever know" Unknown

My personal opinion is that the Ely Sion is the way to go, simply because there will be so few swords to surpass it in the future; the Fucil rifle looks like crap and is only any real good for Beast Gunmasters, and the Arrow bow, while cool and a "rare" choice among players, will be superceded by the Vapas Shooter and Lavis Arrow.

If you really like the bow, though, go for it, especially with the recent boosts to the power and speed, as well as investing 2AP into bow PA level + to get lv42 bullets with status level 5 on them.