Page 1 of 59 12341151 ... LastLast

Default Project Hellstorm: The New Wave

OOC: Well, the first try was a dud. Mostly since the Group Fic thing didn't work out so well. However, I'm trying again with a clean slate. It's the only thing epic enough for my 1000th post, after all. So, the new beginning of Project Hellstorm.

---

A cloaked figure is running through the allies in one of the less maintained parts of Pioneer 2. Everyone of its footsteps leaves a loud clank of metal on metal. Following the figure are four hunters.

In the lead was a well-built HUmar, his deep black hair longer than normal. His outfit was white, although his shorts underneath were purple. He chose these colors because they were similar to those worn by his teacher. On his left wrist he wore a Red Ring. On the same hip, he had a sheathed katana. His face was serious, although it betrayed his firm confidence.

Following close at his heels was a HUnewearl. Her outfit was blue, her shirt covering the entirety of her stomach, unlike most HUnewearls that you'd see. This complimented here pale blue hair, which fell loosely down her back, just past her shoulders. On her left arm she had what appeared to be an armguard, covering the lower half of her forearm. She also wielded katanas, one on each hip.

On the other side of the HUmar, and slightly behind, was a HUcast with a yellow and white paint job and a samurai-helmet like head. On his right arm was a Syakuenn-houga claw,turned off, and on his left, a tripolic reflector.

In the back was a tall, skinny FOnewm. He had a dark grey uniform, spiky, dark grey hair shooting up from his headband, a shifta merge on his arm, and a dark bridge rod on his back.

The cloaked figure ran into a dead end and stopped, trapped between the four hunters and a wall.

"So, it appears we've caught you," spoke up the HUmar in front. "Let's make this easy on both of us, you give us back the plans you stole and let us take you in, and I leave a good report. If your luck holds and I make a very generous report, you might only get a hundred years in prison."

The cloaked figure laughed. "Do you truly believe I would surrender to hunters like you?" he said, still laughing. He removed the cloak, letting it drop to the ground revealing the figure to be a purple HUcast.

"Wha-What?!" The white and yellow HUcast stammered. "You're supposed to be dead, Kireek, I saw Seth kill you!"

"Relax, Omega-22, I killed him once, I'll kill him again," the HUmar, Seth, said releasing the katana, still sheathed, from his belt. The HUnewearl drew her two katanas, a pair known together as Jizi. Omega-22 activated his claw, and the force took his staff from his back and gave the hunters shifta.

Seth attacked first, rushing with his still sheathed katana. Before the strike connected, Kireek drew his soul eater and blocked. The two struggled, before Kireek released, slicing Seth across the chest and avoiding attacks from the other two hunters and a blast of zonde from the FOnewm. The HUnewearl and Omega-22 charged in attacking furiously. Omega-22 attempted to run Kireek through using his claw, but Kireek swung his scythe with increadible speed, forcing Omega-22 to step back and block the overhead strike with his shield. The HUnewearl attempted to pin the soul eater down with one sword after this, while slashing at kireek with the other. However, she only managed to take a slash at Kireek's shoulder before the android threw her sword off of the scythe, knocking her down and into the wall. Kireek drew his scythe upward in preparation for the finishing blow. Right as he brought his soul eater down, the HUnewearl brought up her left arm to block, and a heart shaped barrier formed above her arm, stopping the scyth.

"Hmm, a safety heart. No matter!" Kireek yelled, putting more pressure on the his weapon, causing the blade to begin to penetrate the shield, which started to look like it was cracking.

"Cecina, look out!" the FOnewm yelled, sending a rafoie ball at Kireek, knocking him back a good ten feet.

Omega-22 charged Kireek now, swinging his claw madly. Kireek blocked each strike with his soul eater, before dealing a huge gash against the yellow and white cast's chest, before Kireek kicked the cast against the wall. Kireek then rushed the FOnewm who unleashed a grants spell right between the two of them at the last second, sending both of them flying back. The FOnewm was knocked out by this, but Kireek managed to stand right back up.

The HUmar managed to come to just enough to inject a trimate right next to the wound, causing the flesh to heal almost instantly. Standing, the HUmar said, "Hmm... it seems you've gotten better. I guess I'll have to actually draw my blade." At this he held his sheath in front of him, horizontally, one hand at the top of the sheath, the other on the blade. The HUmar drew the blade and threw the sheath off to the side before taking a two-handed combat stance.

"Im-Impossible!" Kireek stammered, "A Tsumikiri J-Sword!" Regaining his composure, "It makes no difference." Kireek stated.

At this Seth charged, attempting to stab Kireek. The cast parried Seth's blade off to the right, before trying to do horizontal slash, which Seth easily ducked. The HUmar rose quickly slashing Kireek with an uppercut slash. Although Seth tried to spin into a horizontal slash from this, kireek was faster, and brought his scythe down, slicing Seth's shoulder. Seth winced, but his expression changed to one of sheer confidence when he saw his blade star to glow blue. Seth quickly started slashing furiously, pushing Kireek backwards. Seth then spun around and slashed Kireek across the torso, sending the cast back into the wall.

Kireek threw his soul eater at Seth, who simply blocked by raising his left arm, where the scythe was blocked by a red disk emitted by the red ring. Seth then started to unleash the Tsumikiri J-Sword's special, slashing Kireek with waves of energy and driving him into the wall further. Finally, he drew back his blade, and stabbed it through the HUcast's head.

"Here, you can have this disk back. This is only a minor setback. Even without me Black Paper will continue to prosper. I am just one of many clones!" Kireek spoke, his voice fluctuating wildly.

"Clones!" Seth yelled after catching the data disk. To this Kireek just laughed, his voice still fluctuating. A second later the cast self-destructed, knocking Seth back a little. The HUmar, however, was not hurt much, and proceeded to wake Cecina, who had been knocked unconscious by the FOnewm's RAfoie.

"Thanks for the shield, honey," Cecina said, reaching up to hug Seth. The two of them proceeded to heal the others. They looked for the soul eater, but it had dissolved into nothing when the Kireek clone self-destructed.

As they walked into the Hunter's Guild, the FOnewm asked, "What's that disk contain anyways Seth?"

"I don't know Seth," the HUmar responded. "That's classified, I think the client mentioned D-Cells, though. That's not good, but it would be worse if black paper goth their hands on it."

Seth<FN> nodded in agreement as they walked to the counter to turn in their quest.

---

OOC: Well, didn't change much. Also, there are two Seths here. The HUmar will be refered to outside of speach by the name Seth<HM> and the FOnewm as Seth<FN>. And yes, these are different characters from the previous RPs... Except Omega-22, he just has a new body.
    Last edited by Seth Astra; Jul 27, 2010 at 11:26 PM.

*As the party aproched the counter, they where intercepted by a young Newman woman. She was wareing a short white and green dress, down to her thighs, and a small, matching jacket over the top which had six amppifyer points on it, and wore gray, thight fitting shorts underneth the dress. Her hair was a bright, Neon green, and curled down behind her pointed ears and was held there by a headband with two more amppifyers. (if needed, go look in my albums)

Neona: "... Um, excusse me.... are you Seth Astra. A guild member told me to come find you. That you'd be able to help me..."

Seth<HM> sighed. "Dang, I don't get breaks, do I?" He complained.

"Oh come on, how can you pass up a cute face like that?" Seth<FN> asked, right before being slapped hard upside the head by Cecina.

"Never said I wouldn't help," Seth<HM> replied. "So, what's the problem?"

~In The Shadows~

So Thats Him... I Must Tell The Master About This...

Neona looks down, with a worried look and her face, then adresses Seth and the group.

Neona: "I.. I was ambushed... in Pioneer 1's forest while I was on a quest for a friend, I couldn't see them very well but the glimps i did get, they looked like Black Paper agents. They... they took my staff, the Tear Gate, and ran off." Neona looks down at the floor for a minute then looks up at Seth with a worried look again. "That staff was handed down for generations... and was said you hold a special power, but I don't know what. I need your help to get it back,... Please"

"Hmm... Black Paper... Well, I'm already contracted as the head of the guild's opperations against them, so it'll just be another thing to remember. No problem. Now, since it's getting late, and we already are beat up from the last hunt, why don't we find some place to relax till tomorrow?" Seth said.

A look of relevef crossed neona's face at those words

Neona: Thank you, very much... can I meet you here, tomorrow?

"Sure. You can tag along with us if you want. We don't have any plans for the rest of the day." Seth<HM> replied. At this, Seth<FN> got a slightly twisted smile, which prompted Cecina to slap him again.

Neona: Umm... Ok. Where do you guys go, Um, hangout?