Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Mcpot, even tho i havnt even touch this game in awhile so i dont remember card effects all that fun stuff off the top of my head, Id say throw in a TP Attack, give yourself alittle more firepower. Also check you wall and email if you havnt, I sent you some stuff.

I don't like using tp Atack, it's like a technique but costs less and adds 0 tp with the range of 1 directly infront. It's good for items or creatures with high tp but can't use techniques though like Rika's Claw. If I wanted to add more firepower i'd have to either get rid of Tech fields(witch gives firepower so. . .) or lessen my defense cards. So it's hard to fit more "firepower" into this deck. How would you create the "firepower" in this deck? That's if by firepower you mean add more techniques.

I'm sorry. I've been doing other things and I haven't done a lot with this. I'll work more with the deck and try to come up with some ideas for you real soon. So sorry for the delay.

I know this topic is old, and I'm very sorry for the long delay. I haven't forgotten about this. I'm playing Ep3 again and working on more dept for this character. Have you gained any new cards since my last post here? Is there anything new to work with?

Sadly no new cards related to exp sadly, I did though manage to get an elison though so yay.

Do you have a broadband adapter? Kayak gave me an extra Rukmin card. I could give it to you. It will be fantastic for your Viviana deck. You'll probably build your whole deck around it.

if your gonna use viviana its in your interest to keep the game going for a bit. so use lots of status effects and play keep away so you can build up exp outside of combat. also any force weapons with hp halver would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    if your gonna use viviana its in your interest to keep the game going for a bit. so use lots of status effects and play keep away so you can build up exp outside of combat. also any force weapons with hp halver would help.
    HP Halver cards ruin the point of Viviana; on top of that, you aren't suppose to intentionally get your EX through combat means unless you are absolutely certain you'll be able to destroy an item in that one turn.
    Last edited by Splash; Mar 23, 2011 at 02:12 AM.

Battle Maiden of Ragol Lady Nadia's Avatar

vivi is more of a team sc in my opinion, good when paired with another vivi or maybe an arkz hildeblue deck or epsilon deck, couple good examples, outside of teams using vivi for solo is kinda hopeless unless ur on a big map where u can use cards like heavy fog assists. theres no real point to use her in solo. better off just getting straight to the point n pick another fo unless u wanna waste valuable tech space with xp plus items n assist cards.
    Ep3 - Nadia 381 Hunewearl, W-4782 L-191, King 32.
    Ep1&2 - Rika 200 Hunewearl, Sophia 200 Racaseal.
    BB - Nei Chan 200 Hunewearl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nadia View Post
    theres no real point to use her in solo. better off just getting straight to the point n pick another fo unless u wanna waste valuable tech space with xp plus items n assist cards.
    You totally miss the point of using Viviana just by saying that.