Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Battle Maiden of Ragol Lady Nadia's Avatar

yes that is my debate she is bad in solo. o and btw you need to backtrack n look at my posts not 1 time did i call her pointless i called her KINDA hopeless and i said she doesnt have a REAL point in solo due to inolis n glustar, not once did i call her pointless or say she had NO POINT.... so u might wanna backtrack n check that reading comprehension thing u were talking about. and as far as assist vanish goes its a defensive card as well as offensive. 1 cost to obliterate ALL assist cards on field is nuthin in the least to frown upon. theres no reason to use higher cost assists to cover up opponents assists knowing they gonna come back n cover em again, using 1 ac to kill off an opponents assist related offense rather than waste alot of aps to get em covered by the opponent in a back and forth assist war. 1 point to obliterate ALL assist cards on field and save aps for solid offense is the purpose of assist vanish. not bad for a 1 cost ' def ' card eh. remember keyword here is ALL.. again lets 'insert reading comprehension here'. and back to viviana since ur twistin my words around i shall comment on this. she does have a point. a whole 1 point of tp. i dont call this a REAL point... and as far as defensive goes a 5 cost gimme xp mag, with next to no hp for a 5 coster this aint defensive this is her saying please dont hurt me. ive said it b4 n il say it again.. team sc only.
    ahhh here we go a lil more for ya... u missed a sentence. to quote myself, in my post on 5/30/11 at 1;22pm - 'outside of teams using vivi for solo is kinda hopeless unless ur on a big map where u can use cards like heavy fog assists.' - Lady Nadia
    after that quote comes ur fav sentence il give u the honors of backtracking and comprehending that again tho.
    sounds like a point to me.... a REAL point.. not really, but definitely a point.
    OOOOOOO oOoOooOooOo oOoOoO heres my fav......... 'I'm not sure what kind of people you play against but the people I played against don't use Assist Cards much, except for the usual ones such as Dice+1 and situation strategy ones such as Fly, Flatland or Permission, not Assist Vanish (frankly I find that's a worthless card on its own so I don't see how anyone can think about using it)' - Splash
    Overexaggeration winner of the year right here.
    so basically all im saying is i dont normally mind it when ppl poke a lil fun at me for sumthin i did say but to accuse me of saying sumthin i didnt say n tryin to make me look like the fool... u might wanna works on that.
    ---CASE CLOSED---
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Jun 1, 2011 at 02:35 AM.
    Ep3 - Nadia 381 Hunewearl, W-4782 L-191, King 32.
    Ep1&2 - Rika 200 Hunewearl, Sophia 200 Racaseal.
    BB - Nei Chan 200 Hunewearl.

Default POINTLESS!

All things considered your setup is really weak to a rush especially since your main form of defense is a mag. Characters like Silfer have a high attack power and can probably level you in 3 rounds with nothing but 1 and two cost sabers. You're wasting 5 of your potential 8 equip points on something with such a low HP is DANGEROUS!!! I it's decent offline, but it's online stats are different http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?o...by=card_number 6HP!
    with all the assist cards your mag, weapons, and tec cards I can't picture you having a whole hell of alot of defense cards. Defense is the crux of solo play. no matter how powerful your tp is it becomes vulnerable to defense cards like tp defense . With most maps other than via tubus it doesn't take more than two rounds to get in your oppoenents face.

and when your tp power gets as high as possible with whatever 7-cost staff you choose to use companion will make you kill it, and leave you completely defenseless on defense.

I like people who rely on 7-costers, reling on a single weapon make it alot easier to defend against.

Based on what you said you haven't played against many people online(I mean competent players)
    With only 3 exp per round from that mag it's only giving you 1 dice bonus per 4 rounds plus your mag has a measely 6 HP making it just perfect for this card http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?o...by=card_number you can only run around for so many turns until you get caught up to.

I'm not beating you up, but you can't win in serious competition unless you understand your sc's weak points, they all have one(at least one).

I'll leave you alone for now, unless you make like a KC the ultimate SC thread. Sorry, I didn't initally intend to beat you up so much I kinda got carried away, but your stategy is full of openings and can only work on large maps. Please accept this pic as an apology.

Last edited by MikeSoAwesome; Jun 1, 2011 at 06:32 PM.
    Awesomeness is an ability that is learned but cannot be taught, do not try to surpass that which you could never even percieve.

hmmm i agree n some ways n dont in others but im thru with thrashing vivi, im sitting back n trying hard to possibly find a way to make her a solo deck where shes on par with inolis n glustar thus far im not finding nething id put on their lvl but ima put a bit of work into it if i put together sumthin worth mentioning il do so but im not gonna put my hopes up to high. madam's umbrella wuldnt be a bad addition to her deck a lil skimpy on the hp but it has tech on it and its 4 cost wuld needs solid def tho to back this thing up, n maybe hmmmm, wuld need somethings here to boost xp but using weps with tech on em might not be so bad. ima try maybe a few madams umbrellas n... not 100 percent sure where ima go from here but il try a few things n let ya know how it goes. grrr not a bad card but y only 2 tp...... i know it has tech on it but vivis the only hunter that can make good use of it since inolis already has tech... so still need to work out a decent xp build to work with it,,, idk im absolutely clueless as how to make this sc comparable to the other forces for solo purposes n im just not seeing it. this may take a while... ne1 out there have any GOOD suggestions on what vivi does in solo.. lol... dont get me wrong ive stared at her many times in the past and.... ugh. screw it i surrender. she just aint made for solo.
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Jun 1, 2011 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSoAwesome View Post
    I'm not beating you up, but you can't win in serious competition unless you understand your sc's weak points, they all have one(at least one).

I'll leave you alone for now, unless you make like a KC the ultimate SC thread. Sorry, I didn't initally intend to beat you up so much I kinda got carried away, but your stategy is full of openings and can only work on large maps. Please accept this pic as an apology.

2/10, I was hoping you would have had a better pic. You disappoint me greatly, especially after posting that awesome video.

Regardless, I already understand Viviana's weak points fine kthx. Not that it is relevant to what I said, nor did you understand the point of why I posted that. I can't bother to reply to you properly, so find me a better picture and then I'll settle with you.

hmmmmm.... pso picture battle... that almost sounds kinda fun. within reason of course..
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Jun 3, 2011 at 02:54 PM.

Default ATTENTION SPLASH!

All kidding aside could we at least try to keep this on topic?

Frozen in fear are we? Fortunately I have my red mechguns equiped FROZEN DEATH!!!!! goodbye Splash!

All decks have weaknesses, unfortunately your vivi solo deck has WAY too many of them to be practical.
    Awesomeness is an ability that is learned but cannot be taught, do not try to surpass that which you could never even percieve.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSoAwesome View Post

All kidding aside could we at least try to keep this on topic?

Frozen in fear are we? Fortunately I have my red mechguns equiped FROZEN DEATH!!!!! goodbye Splash!

All decks have weaknesses, unfortunately your vivi solo deck has WAY too many of them to be practical.
    1/10. You're getting worse and worse at this aren't you? I told you to find a better picture, and you're even failing at that.

Also, says who what I posted was my deck? I have a different approach I use for solo Viviana. Should I call you out that you just suck at reading?

hmm this topic is still in debate is it? Well I fianlyl got rukimin, yay. Also I'm a little surprised no one brought up the omochao with it's inherit and all that. Yes Viviana probable has one of biggest weakness with the fewest strengths but I had a Foneweal in PSO and loved her in story mode. She so cute. It might be a mistake but in most of my decks for her I like to use Mahu. If you kill a target and level up at the same time you get 2-3 bonus tp. yay. Another problem I have with Viviana(and any force really) is balancing the techniques. I usually end up putting in too many high level ones, can someone give me a strategy on how you deal with this? Unfortunatly I'm pretty lonely with only my pot to keep my company(I don't really do drugs it's just a name I got from a movie and I thought it sounded cool). I probably shouldn't be doing this but I like combine Chao+ and Muscular to give Viviana a little muscle. Also someone said something about that umbrella with Tech, I don't know about you guys but I love using that thing with Silfer.

On a different Note does anyone use Grow Guard? I do but it's not always useful.

Grats on the rukmin!!! Yes vivi is more than ok vs com its ppl she's lol against in solo. she can be absolutely deadly in team decks tho!!! Ok lets cover techs first. If ur using vivi and u enjoy using her, ur dice bonus is prolly pretty high so u can prolly get away with using fewer low cost techs. Inolis capable of the same. Id recommend regardless at least 5-6 2 cost techs especially with glustar. 3 costers worth glancing at - gifoie, if ur playing coms gibarta also good. 4 costers gizonde n razonde r the hotspots id recommend at least 1 of each, especially gizonde. Rafoie n rabarta also have their purposes. Megid n grants also worth looking at but use them respectively dont need them in every single deck. Grants is good in decks when you get really good tp count but i still prefer rafoie, only edge grants has is it always penetrates. Id recommend 5-6 2 cost techs, 1-2 3 cost techs, and 2-3 4 cost techs in any given deck. as far as omochao goes,,, its strong but 1 attack every turn aint enuff for me. if im using a 7 coster its gonna be dark bridge staff not a mag. I suppose omochao is ok if you dont have a dark bridge but again like i said 1 attack kinda blows, but if ur just playing com go nuts n have fun. Grow guard hmm.. offline this card is a pos, 2 cost to gain a wep a whole 1 ap, i wuldnt recommend it. online this cards a bit more fun 1 cost and it gives u +1hp towards def and 1ap gain, good with ap growth decks such as monkeyking bar and lightning partisan, its also good with cards like sange n yasha that heal themselves. Again tho if ur just playing coms grow guard aint terrible in this regard but not so good vs ppl unless ur playin online. And last but definitely not least silfer.. not gonna say too much bout this 1 cuz i do this as well but theres better options for her, look at things like plantain huge fan and windwill+ for silfer tech decks. o ya and relmitos one of my fav scs, 2 cost techs and action cards at least 6 combination total, round slay punch n gifoie are must look ats, n a gizonde or 2 for range is always good. a tech to ac balance of 5-5, 6-4, or 7-3 are preferable depending on setup, dont go too low on tech count!
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Jun 6, 2011 at 03:01 AM.

I don't think it really matters who you are anyone can get away with using simple techs. I was thinking though if you're going exp with viviana wouldn't you want to use more high level level techs to take advantage of you dice bonus? Furthermore I think you underestimate the AI, sure there's times they just suck and easy to guard but using grow guard is like taking a free hit. You make it sound like it's an easy card to use vs the AI witch I would have to disagree(except maybe most ark decks). I think you need to be a little careful on the items or creatures to use it with. So I offer a challenge, name 3 creatures/items each where grow guard could be useful regardless of the competition. Now it's been some time since I've verse real players(as I use to play back when the servers were up but can't anymore) but with Omochao you will be hitting for 8 on your physical attacks and the omachao gives like 5 tp, so even though you will only hit once you will be hitting pretty hard and of coarse the main purpose of it is when it's destroyed you get a nice 15 exp boast. Also is it really that uncommon for people to be attacking once per turn wtih her seeing how many of you see it as a good ideal to use the rukmin witch is a 5 cost mag and I doubt you people are using wands and canes you'll only be a attacking once per turn unless you use permission. Speaking of permission am I the only one who thinks this card costs too much to be useful? I mean unless you use it with a mag or a shield all it does it lets you cast a technique with something that should be able to cast techniques with in the first place in witch case it's probably better to use something else. Also you can just use technique as it will also give you 1 tp to your attack.