Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default US release date not offically announced yet?

The US release date coming within the next 60 days. Sega should clear up when that will be.

uh? I always thought the September 14th date was official since I saw that at many places. Sega never said it was this date?

SEGA didn't say anything. I find GameStop to be somewhat reliable when they put up release dates however. SEGA should say something anyhow.
    Currently Playing: PSO2
    Ship 2 - Shiku/Duman
    Steam ID: Shokuryu

Getting delayed a few days or weeks won't be a big problem.

I'm just getting anxious. I want my amazon order to update already, so I can more excited about it.

I'm a bit surprised that they haven't set a date for release yet. I've been hearing that it'll be on sale on the 18th, the 14th, the 28th, and I could of sworn I saw the 4th somewhere. Basically all of September.

September is less than a month away. I would have assumed that they would had said SOMETHING by now. >:

And if it does get delayed for a few days or weeks, that wouldn't be a problem, really. If I survived Majora's Mask being delayed for a few weeks, this'll be a piece of cake.
    I'm berserk-- I like it FINE! As long as I'm grabbing the headlines! Ahaha YEAH!

the sep 4th date was on gamefaqs.. but i think its on the 14th. or the 16th for me dam shiping dates. its allways on a tueday.....i think?
    what can't kill me, just get me pissed off.

I'm pretty sure that the 14th one is accurate. I've seen it in most places, plus Eb Games told me they'd have it on the 15th, which makes sense since I'm in Canada. One day later sounds reasonable...

But yeah, that's pretty funny with the official Sega site not updating their info xD
    I'm a little surprised at the lack of news about this game altogether. I mean, it'll be out in about a month, and there have been no news about it since...more than a month ago. Other games (like the next God of War or that gay Kingdom Hearts sh*t) keep getting constant updates, more trailers etc... it's a sad sad world...
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

"Unconcious" in Forest 2 T_Esquire's Avatar

Meh, just another sign of Sega's general dislike of us. They begrudgingly port their games over knowing it makes money but that's really about it. Sega's ability to hold a grudge is growing to epic proportions.
    I guess... It wasn't enough... Hee hee hee... Perhaps I was overthinking things... Awww... After thinking about all that... I'm starved! Let's head home.

My gamestop says Sep 28 so yah i used to think Sep 14 and i was going around on xat chat saying 14th so they mightve said to much