Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

Sashi who are you talking too?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NodMan on 2003-03-09 23:26 ]</font>

On 2003-03-09 23:25, NodMan wrote:
    Sashi who are you talking too?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NodMan on 2003-03-09 23:26 ]</font>

You.

Lemme put it this way.

OMG!! I was just online, and somone had a Photon Slingshot!!! It was so cool!! Does anyone know where to find one?!?!

Now, Im not flaming you here, just making a point. I can go to any board, and claim anything. SOme people will belive me. Most wont, unless I have something to back up the claim. Like a picture from in game.

SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

Hey Sash its morons like you that piss me off go to item database and check GC and then look for rocket punch and you'll see a little GC icon so that means you can find it in the GC verson of PSO dumbass!

On 2003-03-11 08:38, NodMan wrote:
    Hey Sash its morons like you that piss me off go to item database and check GC and then look for rocket punch and you'll see a little GC icon so that means you can find it in the GC verson of PSO dumbass!
    Find ared ring then.

Or a blue one.

White, green red. Whatever. Plenty of colors to choose from, since acording to your logic, every itemlisted in the databse is avaible at present time,

While your aat it, snaga Flame Garment. You would be the frist in GC to find it.

Just because in the listings it is listed as being in the game, doesnt mean it has been found.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sashi on 2003-03-11 10:44 ]</font>

Hey! Stop it right now!

Next flame will get a warning and will lock this thread! Keep off the forum!

Sorry Rune. It was a bad moment. I edited it to be more constructive.

Example of what Im talking about:

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?o...4&sortby=class

Description:
    "White ring. It looks like there are a total of 7 colors."

Found: From obtaining "A Rank" from Challenge Mode.
    Look at the part I underlined. You dont get the White Ring the same way anymore. No one here knows how to get it yet. Also, all those pics are from the DC version.

You used to be able to get Mag cells as drops from monsters in the game as well. Now they are quest items, or holiday rappy drops. No one has found any mag cell drop from anything other than a seasonal rappy.

Im not trying to be an ass here, Im just stating the facts. Dont shoot the messenger.

Tone it down NodMan and Sashi.

The White Ring description is the DC description, we'll update it once we have the information available. If not, it wouldn't be accurate and our database has been around since the DC days.

Rocket punch: not available yet, you'll get it during Easter from the Easter Rappy. And if I am right, you'll all give me $5 each.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-03-11 12:09 ]</font>

No offense, but are you getting that info from the Versus guide?

Doesent it also claim that we were supposed to get items for combinations for Christmas?

Oh, and do you have Paypal?

No I didn't get it from the Versus Guide. I didn't even know it was in the Versus Guide. Watch if it comes out for Easter, Sashi owes me $5. If Marina's Bag is also available then, then Sashi owes me $10.

But to answer the point of this thread, NodMan, is't not available yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-03-11 12:41 ]</font>