Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My gun for this year won't be an existing PSU gun, but it'll be a Tenora Works brand based roughly on their basic handgun. Plus-- this year my sword will be kept intact, I have plans to make sure of that. Plus, I'll have two; one is, alas, a Star Wars toy. The point of it being a weapon to carry around which I don't -care- if someone wrecks it
    I'd say, expect better pictures. If I can (and it's unlikely..), I'll try to cram LEDs into my Tiga Ragan sword. But... Well. Yeah. Not likely!
    Insert signature that details my numerous PSO2 characters and years of various PSO-related gaming experience here.

And here's a preview of the convention photos, the finished guns and will's fixed tiga ragen can be seen in them (with a bit of photoshop wonders from the photographer for photon energy effects )

http://jonboy2312.deviantart.com/art...g-up-252743084
    http://jonboy2312.deviantart.com/art/On-duty-252743706

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiBecca View Post
    And here's a preview of the convention photos, the finished guns and will's fixed tiga ragen can be seen in them (with a bit of photoshop wonders from the photographer for photon energy effects )
    Yeah, yeah, I know you want to show off so lemme help

Pew! Pew! Pew!

More of the above!

Ethan being a BAMF (and defying the game engine by equipping weapons to wrong hands) :P

Karen patrolling

You talkin' to me?

Karen showing off (and Ethan plotting)

Got your back!

"Is that a sword in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

Damn those rappies!

Back to back
    Last edited by jonboy2312; Aug 18, 2011 at 11:38 PM.

In all seriousness, best PSU cosplay I've ever seen. The details are really fantastic, and the props look like a lot of fun to play with!

Your Cosplays are so cool! *A* I really love how detailed your Weapons are. My favourite Photo from this photos is the one titled "Damn those rappies!" It looks so super cool! Especially with the unsharp background.
    Karen@: I really love your ears. xD Is it comfortable to wear them?
    Ethan@: I like how you grin. xD Pretty much like the real Ethan! *A*

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

:O Good grief, you made the photos look awesome! Action lasers! (shame i was squinting in half of them! ><; ) thankyou!

Kazuuya - My ears are a bit hard to glue in place (they were fixed in the photos above by mr jonboy where the join met my real ear) due to inexperience on my part and tiny girly ears, but once in place you pretty much forget you're wearing them. I got them from http://www.aradanicostumes.com/ , they're really good quality for the price.

Will has a lot of fun as Ethan. I was trying to channel srs Divine Karen myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiBecca View Post
    (they were fixed in the photos above by mr jonboy where the join met my real ear) due to inexperience on my part and tiny girly ears,
    Actually I only had to do it in just one pic... They looked better than you think

Daaww both looks so cute!! Really the best cosplay of Karen/Ethan I've seen. n_n I want that hoody jacket from Ethan and the shoes from Karen. Nice editing on the photos. The weapons look awesome-o with the photon effects. Should one day make Daggers of Serafi for Karen. *w*

Epic.

That's all I have to say.

Actually, daggers of some type are next on my list for the karen costume~