Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

It's not rare, but I got a shotgun called Shigga Spud from the big boss like monster in Undersea ruins open mission (it's name escapes me). I've gotten a room remodel ticket (Private Bar) from one of the containers after you kill Reol Badia.

i found two Hama Bracers and and a bunch of sunflowers i also got a remodel ticket from a title

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimaru View Post
    It's not rare, but I got a shotgun called Shigga Spud from the big boss like monster in Undersea ruins open mission (it's name escapes me). I've gotten a room remodel ticket (Private Bar) from one of the containers after you kill Reol Badia.
    Really now? I've been wondering where to find a remodel ticket in the demo =P
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

Quote Originally Posted by Akuno Ayanokoji View Post
    Indeed. I used it on my room, and while I'm not into Alcohol at all, I must say that it looks nice. I got another one for remodeling my MySynth (Partner Machine if you prefer), dunno what it looks like.

idiotic cast fightgunner that cast named kai's Avatar
    *looks around* lying dead in some random mission

so far, photon claw, the dream master card thing and like 5-6 slypheeds (if anyone want to trade something for a few let me know i would really like a double saber replica)
    sorry to inform you but i just died.
    mind loaning me a few a scape dolls?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

I didn't think you could trade in the demo.

When you post something you find you should post what class you are. Meaning like I found a Double Saber Replica as my Vanguard from a Jeris in the mission with Reol Badia(This actually happened).
    This is my list fo stuff found so far.
    -Accordian Whip(Whip) 25% Light-Title for killing 500 enimies.
    -Samba Maracas(Twin Handguns) 0% Neutral-A title but I don't remember which >.<
    -Twin Photon Claws(Twin Claws) 0% Neutral-Sleeping Warriors, Polovohra, Vanguard.
    -Plantain Leaf(Rod) 26% Dark-Sleeping Warriors, Golmoro, Vanguard.
    -Rappy Barrel(Grenade Launcher) 12% Light-Title for doing 300 damage in one attack I think.
    -2x Sylpheed(Slicer) 0% Neutral & 21% Light-The neutral one came from a title(I don't remember which one)and then Light one dropped from an enemy(Again I don't remember >.<).
    -x2 Shark Puppet(Claw) 0% Neutral & 26% Ice-Neutral from a title for fighting Guil Sharks, Ice one from Undersea Relics, Pal Shark, Vanguard.
    -x2 Photon Claw(Claw) 0% Neutral both-Mission with Reol Badia, Pal Shark, Hunter&Vanguard.
    -x2 Double Saber Replica(Double Saber) 0% Neutral both-Mission with Reol Badia, Jeris, Hunter&Vanguard.

This is just a little extra stuff I've found that people may want but they aren't rare.
    -x2 Gudda Brana(C-Rank Knuckles) 42% Fire & 52% Ground-Bruces Dungeon, Bil De Vear I think, Vanguard.
    -Gudda Waya(B-Rank Knuckles) 39% Light-Bruces Dungeon, A buffed Bil De Vear I think, Vanguard.
    -x2 Halbert(B-Rank Spear[Not usable in Demo]) 49% Fire & 60% Light-Mission with Reol Badia, Jeris, Vanguard.
    -Alseva Palassa(B-Rank Twin Sabers) 0% Neutral-Bruces Dungeon, Vanda I think(Not sure about the enemy), Vanguard.
    -Nosdiga(Ground Spell Photon Art)-Bruces Dungeon, I think it's an area drop, Vanguard.

So there's my list of "Rare's". It's a lot I guess.

To r00tabaga,
    You Can't trade in the demo.
    Last edited by reddragon_756; Aug 21, 2010 at 11:59 AM.

So there's my list of "Rare's". It's a lot I guess.

To r00tabaga,
    You Can't trade in the demo.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think so...and I'd like to add that you may not drop any items either as a means of trade. I wanted to give my brother some gear and it wouldn't let me.

Quote Originally Posted by Akuno Ayanokoji View Post
    Private Bar for getting 10 partner cards online.

and then Other Future for remodeling your MySynth/PM once.

and you get a MS 500 ticket to use on your MySynth for becoming friends with it (aka put it in a few missions with you)

To: R00tabaga

Rares drops are unique to the player in PSPo2 now. So the others can never see the rares that drop for you ( so no moar random people stealing rares and leaving party now) the only way you can give them rares is to trade. But I think the trading guidelines will be the same in the US verison: Can only trade weps and line shields/weaves up to B and very few Kubara brand weps within C-B rank.
    Last edited by Ami; Aug 20, 2010 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ami View Post
    Can only trade weps and line shields/weaves up to B and very few Kubara brand weps within C-B rank.
    I was wondering about this. For a second, I started to think that people would just trade back and forth in order to complete their item catalog.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau