Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default story related questions [possible spoilers]

This is kinda for the people who've actually played the import of psp2 and understood. Um...what happened to the guardians colony. Has it become clout6 or...what happened to it in three years. And what is up with the story characters i've heard vivienne may be in psp2 but what about the other guys . I know sega can't create these characters and have us interact with them for three games and uust make them diassapear. What happens to the gaurdians? So many questions.....
    Sage/newman level 70 [psp] level 15[psp2]/ 10;foretecher[psp] 2;Vagaurd

Iris/newman level 55 [psp] level 15[psp2]/ 10;hunter[psp] 2;Vagaurd

Molesting rappies..... vfloresjr24's Avatar

They are around. When you get the true ending you leave the guardians. So you won't be affiliated with them but they are a part of the story. Lumia waber is in the game.

Well in this game you are technically the same person you played in PSP1. If you got the good ending in PSP1, you and Vivienne live but are kicked out of the Guardians for disobeying orders. You are a freelance mercenary until Kraz picks you up and recruits you for Little Wing (thats the name right?). I'm sure the Guardians colony is still there but there is little reason for you to be there.

Edit : Ugh typing this while you replied x.x

Yeah i got that ending in PSP1 discharged from the gaurdians and became a mercinary just to die in the first chapter and then brought back
    Aaah thats who that brown haired gitl was!In the intro
    [edit;i'm sorry got ahead of myself posted kinda quick]

Yup yup. Lumia is all grown up and is a force in the guardians.

Idk how long since you can get kicked from the gaurdians for doing something that isin't stupid

Well they disobey orders so even though they did the right thing they were kicked out for not following orders. I'm a reserve in the marines and following orders is a big thing.

I wouldn't want to be in the Guardians anymore anyway since they introduced that school uniform. What fun is it being a defender of peace if you can't wear a trench coat or clown pants or caveman boots?

You get cutscenes with Laia, Curtz and Karen (as the Divine Maiden) but only Karen joins you (in her school uniform) after a side mission.

From memory, you get:
    Emilia
    Yuto (orange spear tard)
    Chelsea (french boob lady)
    Crouch/Kraz (pink coat guy who watches bikini contests)
    Ursula (S&M Newman whiptecher)
    Tonnio & Liina
    Lumia
    Maya

From sidequests you can get:
    Ethan
    Karen
    Magashi
    Lou 2.0
    Vivienne

For the true ending you get another person, you can find out who rather easily but I'm not going to say :P

Oh, and your PM (Sorry, MySynth) of course. You can buy a 460, 500, 510 and 520 module from the shop to get basic types you can't get on creation. You get the xx1-xx4 modules randomly at the end of missions where you take them along (450 can give 451-454 modules for instance).

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    I wouldn't want to be in the Guardians anymore anyway since they introduced that school uniform. What fun is it being a defender of peace if you can't wear a trench coat or clown pants or caveman boots?

You get cutscenes with Laia, Curtz and Karen (as the Divine Maiden) but only Karen joins you (in her school uniform) after a side mission.

From memory, you get:
    Emilia
    Yuto (orange spear tard)
    Chelsea (french boob lady)
    Crouch/Kraz (pink coat guy who watches bikini contests)
    Ursula (S&M Newman whiptecher)
    Tonnio & Liina
    Lumia
    Maya

From sidequests you can get:
    Ethan
    Karen
    Magashi
    Lou 2.0
    Vivienne

For the true ending you get another person, you can find out who rather easily but I'm not going to say :P

Oh, and your PM (Sorry, MySynth) of course. You can buy a 460, 500, 510 and 520 module from the shop to get basic types you can't get on creation. You get the xx1-xx4 modules randomly at the end of missions where you take them along (450 can give 451-454 modules for instance).
    And I was sooo close to getting it XD I am not sure what I did wrong. Most likely I am going to have to go through them again.
    Wait...do we have to do ALL? the side missions to get the true ending? If so then damn. I have one left to do.
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

Side missions give "Emilia Points" more easily than just redoing all the story missions with the "right" responses. It's possible to get the ending without them, supposedly, but it's just silly not to use them. There's only three after all, and the first one in particular is incredibly easy compared to the other two!

For the one where you have a friendly neighbourhood Lou on your side, it's probably best to youtube it, as some of the dodge rolls can be tricky, and some of the guard assassinations can be hard too. For the other one, just be damn sure you're good at taking on the Bil de Golus after being depleted of healing items! Can't count the number of times that thing killed me out of nowhere, and it's not even the end of the mission!

The earlier you take these missions, the stronger you are proportionally with your equips. Waiting to level 90 can make said Bil de Golus in particular into a giant gamebreaker. Yeah, I was still using a B-rank Kansho Bakuya at level 90. What? It was 50% light!