Page 321 of 391 FirstFirst ... 221271311318319320321322323324331371 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3902

Well if you wanna go that route why not just link the site that everyone is getting the info from in the first place? I figured this was kinda a Q&A discussion topic about Infinity given that the game won't be out for another 2-3 months?

Anywho if you wanna check info and the like here's the site. If someone wants to put it in the first post or whatever feel free. http://bumped.org/psublog/
    PSPo2 US
    Edgar - Beast Clvl 156, HU: 30, VG: 21

Hanging with the PSO World-IRC and Unite Across the Universe

A moderator could just edit the first post and cram all of the info in it, although it does not really matter. All you pretty much have to do is search "mike" and info from both of the Mikes will be showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Shift View Post
    No offense but you make yourself sound rather...well lets just say that there are words for it but they are not right for the forums. You make it sound like only news is needed for this game, meaning what about the people who have questions? Is it a problem for questioning thing about a game?

When it comes to off-topic wise, I will agree.
    i think what was ment is we need 2 threads. one for news and info and another for discussion, questions, and rants. sifting thru 300+ pages of questions and opinions to find scattered bits of info is just annoying

Quote Originally Posted by zombiemoshpit84 View Post
    i think what was ment is we need 2 threads. one for news and info and another for discussion, questions, and rants. sifting thru 300+ pages of questions and opinions to find scattered bits of info is just annoying
    +1

I couldn't have said it better myself.
    She is style
    She is grace
    But most importantly, she'll break your face <3

http://bumped.org/psublog/

Just go there if you need to get caught up, other Mike is just as diligent with the news.

Those scattered bits of questions and info and bitching in this thread are more entertaining though.

What's ironic is Alexandria is doing exactly what he's bitching about instead of complaining to a moderator, or somebody who actually wants to hear his pms bull-ish.

And what a prick, to specifically call out my post out of the 1000+ nonsensical posts in this thread. My question could've actually helped others who had the same question. I even effing specified, that I know there is not much given on this site, but there is a possibility a few of you might know the answer and that's why I posted in the first place; because of that chance. Alexandria sit the f- down.
    Last edited by Drawers; Dec 29, 2010 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post

Just go there if you need to get caught up, other Mike is just as diligent with the news.
    Better organized too. That's one of the things I want to do with this thread but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Shift View Post
    No offense but you make yourself sound rather...well lets just say that there are words for it but they are not right for the forums. You make it sound like only news is needed for this game, meaning what about the people who have questions? Is it a problem for questioning thing about a game?

When it comes to off-topic wise, I will agree.
    Mindless chatter which barely warrants it's own thread, yes. My point is, there should be a separate thread for JUST news so you don't need to sift through this BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    Alex, save your flames for the FKL, yeah?

-Wayu
    What flames? I never flamed anyone, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by zombiemoshpit84 View Post
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Drawers View Post
    What's ironic is Alexandria is doing exactly what he's bitching about instead of complaining to a moderator, or somebody who actually wants to hear his pms bull-ish.

And what a prick, to specifically call out my post out of the 1000+ nonsensical posts in this thread. My question could've actually helped others who had the same question. I even effing specified, that I know there is not much given on this site, but there is a possibility a few of you might know the answer and that's why I posted in the first place; because of that chance. Alexandria sit the f- down.
    Who the hell are you? Get over yourself, dude. You're not the only one who bitched about charge shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post

Those scattered bits of questions and info and bitching in this thread are more entertaining though.
    While Ricardo does a nice job with that, it seems really cheap for a website supposedly dedicated to all things Phantasy Star to simply link to another website for their news. PSOW is supposed to be everything one would need for PS. Not a bunch of links to other links that someone else wrote with the news in it. I never agreed with how we just link to PSPedia for drops and such either. PSOW got pretty lazy about halfway through PSU's lifetime with drop tables. PSU's were never finished, PSP1 is confusing to use, since it's cluttered along inside PSU's drops, and PSP2 never even got one.

Point is, I'm simply stating how confusing finding news for this game is here. When people are excited for an upcoming release, you make TWO THREADS. One for discussion, one for actual news. Or just update the front page whenever something new comes in. This is basic, basic forum management. Not throwing the blame all on you though, Mike. The utterly pointless chatter people filled the other 310 pages of this thing with hasn't helped.
    Last edited by Alexandria; Dec 30, 2010 at 02:44 AM.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

No offense, but aren't you 'bitching' in a sense as well? I'm not trying to pick a fight like Drawers did, but there's kind of a contradiction here.

This thread also isn't defined as a 'news only' thread, so let's discuss instead of trying to make this topic into another JP vs. NA/EU PSP2-type thing?

Alex, if it severely pleases you and the others that have bitched about people bitching I'll take one for the forum and go through those 321 pages and sift out all bits of information. If not, calm down?

-Wayu

This place hasn't changed in the 8(9?) years I've been here. It's always different generations of people complaining over something that isn't that big of a deal, lol. We're here because we're all fans, stop trying to tear each other apart.

If there's a problem with the way the site is run, pm a moderator or admin.

PS0 Friend Code - Reggie - 0216 4827 6175