Page 242 of 391 FirstFirst ... 142192232239240241242243244245252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3902

Quote Originally Posted by Ami View Post
    I so called Tylor wearing a longcoat O ^Ob

Also, video gets me pumped up for the game. Nagisa's and Wynarl's voices sound very promising. And it was nice to hear Hyuga's again. He sounds more serious than what I remembered.

I wonder if removing a eyepatch is the same as a desperation move for Dewmans.
    Considering what happened to both Ethan and Hyuga. There's no doubt they would come back more serious. True, people don't normally change unless some life-changing incident happened to them. Those two have definitely gone through some during the Illuminus story arc. Then again, so did Lumia.

I'm kind of curious about what happens to Tylor's arm. Is it just a new design or did he lose it in an accident somewhere?

I love how they keep recycling scenes from the previous game...
    sarcasm implied
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I'm kind of curious about what happens to Tylor's arm. Is it just a new design or did he lose it in an accident somewhere?
    You said it. It doesn't look like it's part of the long coat, which, by the way, looks very similar to that of Snow's from FFXIII.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I think its design. The red on the arm looks like it could be the color of whatever line shield you have equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavichokche View Post
    sarcasm implied
    and its two games in one. so they aren't really recycling old scenes since they are also a part of this game.
    Last edited by terrell707; Dec 3, 2010 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    It looks a bit off from Pioneer 2...could it be the fabled Pioneer 3?
    What...? That seems like Pioneer 1 or the really old ship used to seal Falz but it looks exactly like Pioneer 2 without all the adornments.

And did everyone forget that Algol was being destroyed, and that's why Pioneer 1 (the team sent out to find a habitable planet) was sent out in the first place? Everyone seems to have forgotten all about that planet. It could have a connection to the story, they never said why Algol was becoming an unstable environment.

Wtf is with Olga Flow looking exactly like his Flowen form, when Flowen is thought to not be the host this time? So the olga gene just so happened to look exactly like Flowen in it's matured form? And it's mutual appearence with Flowen was just a coincidence...? :| There's no reason or excuse to why Olga should look exactly like it's Flowen host form, if Flowen is not the host. It's even more senseless that Olga is even apart of this game or anything from PSO for that matter. A rip in the PSO's dimension to PSU? Are you effin' kidding me?
    Last edited by Drawers; Dec 3, 2010 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavichokche View Post
    sarcasm implied
    Indeed. I found the trailer incredibly underwhelming. Music was lame, and the CG was mostly shit we've already seen. Even the infinity stuff. Also notice how they seemed to try to sync up the character's lips in the cutscenes with the voice overs which don't go with that scene? That just looks terrible.
    And lemme mention that the music sucked, again. It was like listening to the opening to Final Fantasy 8 if every person involved was on pot while they were playing.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Quote Originally Posted by Drawers View Post

Wtf is with Olga Flow looking exactly like his Flowen form, when Flowen is thought to not be the host this time? So the olga gene just so happened to look exactly like Flowen in it's matured form? And it's mutual appearence with Flowen was just a coincidence...? :| There's no reason or excuse to why Olga should look exactly like it's Flowen host form, if Flowen is not the host. It's even more senseless that Olga is even apart of this game or anything from PSO for that matter. A rip in the PSO's dimension to PSU? Are you effin' kidding me?
    My guess is that the Olga Flow fight will probably be a VR sim, like most of the other fights in the game. Wouldn't surprise me if they found some more unknown data and that happened to be what it was.
    PSPo2 US
    Edgar - Beast Clvl 156, HU: 30, VG: 21

Hanging with the PSO World-IRC and Unite Across the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Silverheart View Post
    My guess is that the Olga Flow fight will probably be a VR sim, like most of the other fights in the game. Wouldn't surprise me if they found some more unknown data and that happened to be what it was.
    That would be fucking hilarious.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    Indeed. I found the trailer incredibly underwhelming. Music was lame, and the CG was mostly shit we've already seen. Even the infinity stuff. Also notice how they seemed to try to sync up the character's lips in the cutscenes with the voice overs which don't go with that scene? That just looks terrible.
    And lemme mention that the music sucked, again. It was like listening to the opening to Final Fantasy 8 if every person involved was on pot while they were playing.
    Gotta agree the music did hurt my ears,but everything else was to be expected.
    Last one called,but the first one finished.