Page 188 of 391 FirstFirst ... 88138178185186187188189190191198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3902

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    I think we've mainly stopped the bullying, Ami. Now it's just finding facts on how deep that fangirl goes in you.

Nagisa's sword (keep forgetting the name) seems to be designed after the Red Queen from Devil May Cry 4.

Hyuga's looks like a rapier or sorts..?

-Wayu
    Nagisa's sword is called "Steel Hearts"

Right. Thanks.

There is such thing as bad fan-service. It's called Asobi ni Iku Yo. First episode revolves around main girl's jiggling assets...nothing else, really.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    Huh, anyone notice Hyuga's sword? Looks like it has some influence from the other Duman weapons. :P
    Perhaps because he is one?

Also, I can tell just from that screenshot that the new Stateria is just an Ill Gill reskin.
    Welcome to Phantasy Star. Everything is a resking or recolor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky 777 View Post
    If Hyuga is a Duman than this would probably mean that Dumans dont need eyepatches to seal their power.
    Or he's just hiding it under his wavy locks of hair.

I want a cookie shaped eye patch.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

I want a japanese eye patch. Or one that looks like a bandage wrapped around my head covering my eye.

*sigh* But seriously... I actually hope that I can change my character's race when I transfer them to Infinity. I want my main to be a Dewman, and I'm kinda out of slots for new characters. Or I'll have to erase his data to change him.
    "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." ~Assassins

The official site was updated with two pieces of information today though it's nothing to get excited for. As you might have seen in WBMike's scan, PSP2i will be on display at the Jump Festa and Rappy pouches will be given away. The other is a Shining Hearts and VC3 collaboration. Unfortunately, the weapons and costumes from these games will be as purchasable content from the PSN. The VC2 items from PSP2 will be on the disc though.

Yeah Hyuga would have the coolest outfit I've seen if it wasn't for that oversized button and tie. LMAO
    Default male Duman and Cast ftw

I really like the DUman look in this expansion. I hope that it's released over in the states for download, since i'm currently using a GO!. If not...well i'm getting rid of the damn thing. I already have a 16gb memory stick, so i won't loose any of the games.

Those scythe weapons make me happy for the sequel though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Perhaps because he is one?
    Well duh. But what I'm curious about is why the Duman weapons and clothes seem to have this distinct medieval look to them. Did the SEED infection just make some guy wake up and want to dress like a Matedor? If they're SEED infected humans, I dunno why their clothing choices and style in weapons would change much. It's not like with the other races that have had centuries of traditions and customs shape their sense of style and design.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Well duh. But what I'm curious about is why the Duman weapons and clothes seem to have this distinct medieval look to them. Did the SEED infection just make some guy wake up and want to dress like a Matedor? If they're SEED infected humans, I dunno why their clothing choices and style in weapons would change much. It's not like with the other races that have had centuries of traditions and customs shape their sense of style and design.
    Simple design fundamentals; anything "dark" looks like it's dark or evil. Sega does this in a lot of their games. If a character is evil, the design team just sort of makes the design for that character look evil, without any subtleties.

Not saying DUmans are evil, but theyare infected/dark races, so they would dress to that effect for no reason other than "because it looks cool". Look at the main antagonist in this game; he dresses like a vampire lord. Maybe the kid he took over used to dress like that, maybe not...but he dresses evil none the less.

lol.