Page 240 of 391 FirstFirst ... 140190230237238239240241242243250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3902

He had that Crash Syndrome thing, shutting him down right before he could pummle your group in AotI. I never played Ep. 3 so I have no clue if he was rebooted or recovered.

Also, I think Mike's link has another video loader.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Well, it isn't loading for me...and I really want to watch it >.<. Is there another link?

-Wayu

If neither one is working, you'll have to wait until someone is nice enough to put it on another loader.

Of course, from the screenshot that Mike posted, you can easily see what got most of us excited...
    Last edited by RenzokukenZ; Dec 3, 2010 at 03:41 AM.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Well, I'll be damned... Pioneer 2, apparently...!
    Did Olga Flow find a way to hijack the ship and, basically, drift through the galaxy till it crashed into Parum and remained dorment for a while?
    Could this mean that, in fact, Olga Flow wasn't defeated and just waited for Pioneer 2 to land at the end of PSO Episode 3 to then leave Ragol while no one was expecting it?
    Or maybe something way more... sinister...?
    Hah, I'm totally curious about where this is going now!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post

Nav is dead or destroyed. Remember AotI's offline end?

-Wayu
    Nav is still very much alive. In PSU ep.3 a little over halfway through you find out that they found him in the wreakage of the Colony that they'd been working on him for some time. Apparently Dallagun wrapped Nav up in something reinforced to try and keep him alive, which in the end worked. I think you end up getting his partner card soon after that.
    PSPo2 US
    Edgar - Beast Clvl 156, HU: 30, VG: 21

Hanging with the PSO World-IRC and Unite Across the Universe

Oh. I never played Ep. 3 as well; didn't know that.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    Oh. I never played Ep. 3 as well; didn't know that.

-Wayu
    It was decent. Tied up some loose ends from Ep.2 and there were a lot to tie up. I personally enjoyed kicking the crap out of Howzer. Ending was a little hokey.

Anywho back to the topic, does anyone else think that Wynarl is evil? I totally see him as a bad guy for some reason, I just dunno why yet...
    PSPo2 US
    Edgar - Beast Clvl 156, HU: 30, VG: 21

Hanging with the PSO World-IRC and Unite Across the Universe

Oh the joys of fan speculation!

Meh, I'm just gonna throw in my guess and have more of you guessing, so here goes.

The giant ship that emerged was probably the ship that Dark Falz was sealed in, in PSO. While the anicents themselves, are the later descendants of the original colonization project from PSO. Meaning that, all of this could have happened because of some freak accident that had transpired sometime after PSO ep. 3, that led to them going back to a monarchy ruling system, which therefore KILLED off all the other races and made Casts into Stateria.

Or, that everything is just one big f***ing coincidence and my train of thought just chose to die right here and now.

So much for my speculation, when I can't think straight. I'm still going with what I said so far.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverheart View Post

Anywho back to the topic, does anyone else think that Wynarl is evil? I totally see him as a bad guy for some reason, I just dunno why yet...
    It could be that he's taking advantage of Nagisa's lack of common sense in that he tells her to do bad things in the guise that they're actually good (like the rock hunting she's currently doing) and maybe he's plotting on taking Kuhman's place now that he's gone.

Then again, the poor guy is probably misunderstood. It's that damn horn...er, I mean hair.

It seems that the limelight characters will be Nagisa and Hyuga, with a side dish of Lumia, Emilia and the gang.

Olga Flow appeared to have been summoned, but it's obviously Olga Flow. The aura it had is similar to Nagisa's.

The Pioneer ship has a huge hole in it...

-Wayu