Page 388 of 391 FirstFirst ... 288338378385386387388389390391 LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 3902
    likes unlikely crossovers Magitek_X's Avatar

The game's been shipped out and it has also leaked. Anyone have any spoilers yet?

I wonder why there was such a big drop in Vangaurds/Bravers... Think it could be the nerf to traps, or just the fact that forces/rangers got such a big boost that a bunch of people jumped ships? Also, I'm proud to be a slight minority, since my least used character is a human, I've never used the hunter class yet, and my main is a male newman (mainly for force in infinity). To be fair, I do plan on making a dewman hunter eventually, but alas I'll be stuck with PSP2 for a while,
    PSP2:
    Irving Lv.167 M-Newman H:16 R:8 F:15 V:30
    Eilie Lv.51 F-Beast H:4 R:1 F:1 V:5

Forgive me if this is a dumb question but I couldn't seem to find an answer but will infinity be an expansion or a complete re-release with the new features? I wanna buy PSP2 but I don't wanna have to buy it again whenever infinity comes out in the US.

It's essentially an expansion. It contains the entire first game/episode plus a whole new story.

Think of it like PSU + PSU-AotI all in one disc.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    It's essentially an expansion. It contains the entire first game/episode plus a whole new story.

Think of it like PSU + PSU-AotI all in one disc.

-Wayu
    Ok so, If I bought PSP2 now, and when infinity comes out in the US 6 years from now, I will have to drop another 40 bucks to get the extra infinity story and goodies, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Floptart View Post
    Ok so, If I bought PSP2 now, and when infinity comes out in the US 6 years from now, I will have to drop another 40 bucks to get the extra infinity story and goodies, right?
    6 years is a long time

but yes, you would have ot buy it again
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl

dang! I guess I'll just wait for infinity if I can wait that long. When do you guys think it will be released in the US?

I would say about 10-14 months. Just my opinion. Since they took a long time to translate PSP2.

Quote Originally Posted by vagabondkitten View Post
    I wonder why there was such a big drop in Vangaurds/Bravers... Think it could be the nerf to traps, or just the fact that forces/rangers got such a big boost that a bunch of people jumped ships?
    I highly suspect the huge drop in numbers is due to the fact that most Forces have to temp as a Vanguard/Braver during the lower levels... so when Forces were boosted, most simply returned to their original class.

My main was one of those who did.

That may be true. I was thinking of going Vanguard first with my FOcaseal to get her the PP Boost, but when I saw just how FAST her PP regen was, I changed my mine and made her a Force from the get go!

I'm also speculating that Forces have a passive regen boost, since her speed was faster than my HUcaseal.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."