Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default The Great BLUEFULL Mystery!

I have a question. The one thing i've never understood, is that everyone seems to treat BLUEFULL like the red headed step child of the section id's. How did this come to be? Who actually sat down, and did the math to find out why BLUEFULL is the worst? Is there any truth to it? YELLOWBOZE seems the worst to me, since it has no exclusive weapons or items. And if BLUEFULL is the worst, is REDRIA the best? What do you think?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Bluefull has generally terrible drops. That's pretty much it. Just look at the drop chart for Bluefull and compare it to the others. Redria is probably decent for Hunters, but Bluefull is ugh.

Bluefull is a terrible ID. The drops are horrendous for the most part. Episode 4 is passable, but other IDs wipe the floor with it in Episode 1/2. I can't really see any reason (barring Episode 4 drops) why anyone would willingly make a Bluefull

Also, Yellowboze is a great ID. It gets every enemy body-part, higher chance of Hit % in Episode 2, the best Flowen's Sword (which is awesome- it grinds to 85 and has a Spirit special, making it one of the best Swords for HUmar/HUnewearl), and one of the best Ultimate Forests for drops. It does have exclusives (3084 Flowens is Yellowboze-only)
    Last edited by Neith; Aug 24, 2010 at 07:58 PM.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

These are all good things to know. All I really knew about the PSO section id's is what was listed in the Dreamcast Strategy guide. Has anyone ever got a BLUEFULL character to level 200?

In JP BB, YELLOWBOZE is necessary when you excavate Galatine. You also need BLUEFULL to excavate Heaven Striker Coat.

When you want to excavate something, both section ID and class are important.

Quote Originally Posted by halohalo View Post
    In JP BB, YELLOWBOZE is necessary when you excavate Galatine. You also need BLUEFULL to excavate Heaven Striker Coat.

When you want to excavate something, both section ID and class are important.
    I don't play BB but, that's good to know. I have PSO Episode 1&2 for Gamecube/Wii.

I actually LOVE the BLUEFULL ID. I was very sad when i tried playing PSOBB from PSOGC and Marron's ID changed from BLUEFULL TO YELLOWBOZE. Then again I never was too keen on drops, what dropped, dropped.

I like my section id to match my character's outfit, when possible.

Take satisfaction in knowing that Bluefull isn't as bad as Pinkal.