Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Good news?

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    Just a tiny tidbit for those of you worried PSPo2: Infinity isn't all they have planned for the 10th anniversary, on todays PSPo2 blog update Sakai said "please look forward to future PSO 10th anniversary announcements"
    Umm, did you mean this? Otherwise those 2 lines contradict each other. You've got me excited now

Weew. Thats Over. *Croses Fingers* Please Bring PSO2!

Can't wait!! lol

With sonic adventure from what it appears being a GC port rather then DC, i could see Ep1-2 getting a digital download, cause lets face it, PSO was an iconic title for the DC and GC. my only real thoughts are, if it does get re-released, will we have to pay to play? or will it be free to play like a handheld Phantasy Star?

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Zenon View Post
    With sonic adventure from what it appears being a GC port rather then DC, i could see Ep1-2 getting a digital download, cause lets face it, PSO was an iconic title for the DC and GC. my only real thoughts are, if it does get re-released, will we have to pay to play? or will it be free to play like a handheld Phantasy Star?

I'd love to have a dl version of PSO. Do you/we really think that will happen though? I'm not so sure. I think its more likely we will see a new Phantasy Star. If, however, it is in fact re-released I would be happy to pay for it and a monthly fee.
    Click On Banner

I hope its not a re-release, i don't pay for online games and i can already play it offline on GC. But, it would still be nice to know that if it had US, even if you had to pay, servers that PSO wasn't dead in America anymore.

Fingers crossed on a PSO2 for the PS3 and 360 and competent developers/support.

What will actually happen? Probably a shitty title for either handhelds, which I would never play, or the Wii, which will result in a crippled and unsatisfying, but playable game.

@toly369: Hopefully it's on PC, too. Simply because I'd like to have a 1% chance of even getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Zenon View Post
    I Dont Think So. Due To A Ton Of Pepole Downloading If IT Comes Out As A Re-Release. Eather Way Its Probaly Will Be Due To The $$$ From PSP2.

Please let it be the TRUE sequel to PSO.

No more PSU stuff, no more handheld stuff (nothing against handheld fans -- I have a PSP myself) but enough is enough.

PSO Ep I & II on GC is absolutely my favorite video game of ALL TIME.

I still think it's better than any mmorpg or orpg released to date. I've never had more fun playing games than I did with PSO on DC and GC.

In fact, I'm so tired of current games that for the first time in two years I'm playing GC PSO again and it STILL rules.

*fingers crossed!*