Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I got a whitll wing c in the psp2 demo... any way to get the others?

I was wondering if anyone else had some sort of different import bonus? Like per say if I found black wing on one character and loaded the file would it be in? or is the whitll wing based on beating psp1 or aome sort of other achievement?
    I just wanna break this crown, but it's hard when I'm so rundown. Your so sick oh narcissistic cannibal... got to bring myself back from the dead!

The item you get from the import is based on race. I took the time to do an import of each, however imho only the Beast and Human ones are worth a damn.

Really? what items did you recieve?
    I just wanna break this crown, but it's hard when I'm so rundown. Your so sick oh narcissistic cannibal... got to bring myself back from the dead!

No it's not based on race it's based on class.

Hunter: Cosmic Particle
    Ranger: Brightness Circle
    Force: Flower somethin
    Braver: Whitll Wing

Actually it's based on which class you choose.

Whitill Wing C - Vanguard
    Brightness Circle C - Ranger
    Flower Art C - Force
    Cosmic Particle C - Hunter

If you want all 4 of them, keep importing your character to the 2nd slot in the demo and deposit the items into your shared storage, then save when you can and exit. Then jump on the character you would like the items on and withdraw it from your storage box.

But if you want the wings, Whitil Wing (the S rank version) Crimson Wing and Dark Wing once you get the retail version, then beat story mode and each are a title award for getting a certain ending

Dark Wing : Bad ending
    Whitil Wing (the S rank version) : Normal ending
    Crimson Wing (red wings basically) : True ending

It should be noted that the wings don't carry regen effects like in PSU. Actually visual units/modules are just that now, visual.
    Last edited by Ami; Aug 25, 2010 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ami View Post
    It should be noted that the wings don't carry regen effects like in PSPo1. Actually visual units/modules are just that now, visual.
    Were you playing the English version? They didn't have any neat effects like that in the Japanese version.

wow I guess I'm down on a bitr int he english version lol, but truth bwe told I like visual mods mostly because of their effect, half the time when I slap them on I don't pay attention to the status effects XD. I guess now I'm just going to be roaming and gathering items and building up a decent collection before the full release maybe I'll give online a try soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ami View Post
    But if you want the wings, Whitil Wing (the S rank version) Crimson Wing and Dark Wing once you get the retail version, then beat story mode and each are a title award for getting a certain ending

Dark Wing : Bad ending
    Whitil Wing (the S rank version) : Normal ending
    Crimson Wing (red wings basically) : True ending

It should be noted that the wings don't carry regen effects like in PSPo1. Actually visual units/modules are just that now, visual.
    What does bad ending, normal ending and true ending mean? How are their different endings? What effects the endings?
    PSPo2 US
    Kelmor: [MCast Lvl140 HU10 BR 26 RA 8]

It means there are three different endings. A bad one, a so-so one, and a good one. Which ending you get is based on what choices you make during the story.