Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ∞ Rebirth...

Molesting rappies..... vfloresjr24's Avatar

Default ∞ Rebirth...

I'm curious to see what peoples opinions are about the rebirth system on the next PSP2. I'm not sure about wanting to go back to lvl. 1 with improve stats. I love my s rank weapons and armor. What you guys think of this. Oh and I understand that we don't have a lot of info on this since it just been revealed. So I don't want people to start arguments on something we don't know.

I'm kind of seeing it like the "Prestige" option in Modern Warfare/2. That's the closest thing that I can think of, in comparison. I probably won't be using it if I ever get the chance, anyway.

If we can be rebirthed infinitely, then that'll lead to some ridiculous stat discrepancies for those who use exp cheats or for those who just powerlevel to 200 over and over. But this is obviously geared towards making you reset your character to lvl 1 for Infinite.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

All I can say is that Infinite difficulty better be on scale with PSO ver.2 Ult
    ノーマン (Nohman), Lv.125 Male Human, BR 34, 1 Rebirth (PSP2i)

Meh, probably'll make completionists rebirth untill they have the highest stats possible... Or they go mad... I'm more concirned about adding ANOTHER race.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Astra View Post
    Meh, probably'll make completionists rebirth untill they have the highest stats possible... Or they go mad... I'm more concirned about adding ANOTHER race.
    Or they just don't play it because Phantasy Star is not to sort of game for that sort of thing.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

I won't be using it unless getting to 200 is any quicker (without spamming a mission like Magashi Eradication). I suppose it depends on how much stats are improved, but it doesn't interest me much at all.

Blur (the racing game) had a similar 'feature' with Legendary drivers.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

By the rebirth system did you mean this?
    "There's a skill-reset system that lets you reconstruct players if they're below a certain level"
    http://www.1up.com/news/details-phan...tar-portable-2

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

The Devil's Arcade

well im used to it after playing White knight chronicles its really not that big of a deal. odds are once you get to the point where you can rebirth there is high leveled missions that will sky rocket your levels right back up there.

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

So its most likely that we would be rested to lv1...but with higher stats? Not sure I am getting the gist here.

But this upsets me greatly, that Sega would be busting out another game, and just as the US/EU release is kinda around the corner.

They do this everytime. It's like Dissida; Japan re-released it's copy (universal Tuning I think it was titled?) but it had all the stuff the US/EU versions were given and (of course) some extra stuff.

Unless PSPo2 Infinity is reeeally that good then maybe...but I am doubting it.
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200