Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ∞ Rebirth...

Well if you don't rebirth, then the infinite missions will be pretty hard I would assume. I like the idea but of course I see what can go wrong with it. It would be nice if there was a little number that goes by your level that tells how many times you rebirthed so people won't be surprised as easily.

Realize with boosted stats, it's easier to cap again. And it only gets easier until you try out the infinite missions for once. I wonder how hard they'll be though..
    Currently Playing: PSO2
    Ship 2 - Shiku/Duman
    Steam ID: Shokuryu

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

^
    Okay so I was kinda getting the gist. Kinda like WKC

One could just keep rebirthing over and over for insanely uber stats
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

Quote Originally Posted by Akuno Ayanokoji View Post
    ^
    Okay so I was kinda getting the gist. Kinda like WKC

One could just keep rebirthing over and over for insanely uber stats
    I hope there is a limit to this rebirthing business.

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Eternity View Post
    I hope there is a limit to this rebirthing business.
    if there isn't, then there goes whatever fun there is left
    PSP2i:

The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

I'm getting this feeling that Rebirthing is there answer to raising the level cap. Instead of adding an extra 100-200 levels or so, Sega decided that when you cap you'll start over with higher stats that'll eventually give you the extra edge needed to tackle the toughest Infinity Missions. (oh, and you can only do it once)

And like mentioned before, it'll get people who import their lv.200s from PSP2 to start over so they experience all the content and not just the new missions & difficulty level

All speculation
    ノーマン (Nohman), Lv.125 Male Human, BR 34, 1 Rebirth (PSP2i)

I wouldn't think it would stop at just one rebirth though. If anything, maybe 20-30 times and that's it just so the stats don't get out of control. I have no idea how much of a boost you get though if you reincarnate. It either could be very minor where after 100-200 rebirths it will be start showing progress or whatever. I'm just speculating as well.
    Ship 2 - Shiku/Duman

I like to hope that this be the case and give me enough reason to want to actually buy Infinity
    PSP2i:

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor View Post
    I wouldn't think it would stop at just one rebirth though. If anything, maybe 20-30 times and that's it just so the stats don't get out of control. I have no idea how much of a boost you get though if you reincarnate. It either could be very minor where after 100-200 rebirths it will be start showing progress or whatever. I'm just speculating as well.
    I seriously doubt you'll be able to rebirth that often. No one would have the patience for it. I'm fairly certain you'll only be able to rebirth once and the stat boosts will be substantial enough that one time would be all you need to keep from everyone becoming absolute gods. As someone else mentioned, it sounds like a round about way to increase the lvl cap without actually going beyond 200.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mikura View Post
    I seriously doubt you'll be able to rebirth that often. No one would have the patience for it. I'm fairly certain you'll only be able to rebirth once and the stat boosts will be substantial enough that one time would be all you need to keep from everyone becoming absolute gods. As someone else mentioned, it sounds like a round about way to increase the lvl cap without actually going beyond 200.
    Besides speculating, it was somewhat based on the last scan I have seen on bumped.org/psublog. It looks like you gain points when you reincarnate and it doesn't seem that you get that many points for increase your stats permanently. Take a look at it if you want.
    Ship 2 - Shiku/Duman

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor View Post
    Besides speculating, it was somewhat based on the last scan I have seen on bumped.org/psublog. It looks like you gain points when you reincarnate and it doesn't seem that you get that many points for increase your stats permanently. Take a look at it if you want.
    I just looked at the page and it clearly says in red you can reincarnate numerous times, although the exact number of times is unknown. lol But it also says reaching 200 will be easier, so I guess that's their compensation for making you start over each time. Seems kinda like a pain, but I'm hoping the boosted stats will be enough to make it worthwhile.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/