Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ∞ Difficulty

Lullaby to hell, babe TierrenZX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
    Megid no longer OHKOs.
    My depression deepens...

But eh, its all good. Still I would like to see Ill Gills, Delbiters or Dorphons...etc, etc. Give them extra moves too like with the Astrak and his barrel roll attack. I would happy at least.

Or add enemies like that along with the bosses that will periodically respawn in boss rooms depending on how big the area is. Bosses should be able to do more stuff in infinity mode. (i.e. De Ragan roaring and then another De Ragan pops out and you have to defeat two) among other things.

But hopefully by the time TGS comes around, we might be able to gain some more info on Infinity mode.

Quote Originally Posted by TierrenZX View Post
    It needs to be Ninja Gaiden II hard. 360 version hard. If anything to get kicks out of the rage that would come off these forums.
    And I would be one of those sitting behind the computer with vodk-I MEAN ORANGE JUICE in hand laughing at all the future raeg threads.

But will swear so fierce that when it does happen, portals will open bringing Dark Falz.....again when it happens to me.

ER, I'm imagining lv. 200 enemies with special attacks exclusive to that difficulty. And one shots. I'm just jumping with excitement over that [/sarcasm]

You Mean Like Ultimate Caves Hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Ami View Post
    And I would be one of those sitting behind the computer with vodk-I MEAN ORANGE JUICE in hand laughing at all the future raeg threads.

But will swear so fierce that when it does happen, portals will open bringing Dark Falz.....again when it happens to me.

ER, I'm imagining lv. 200 enemies with special attacks exclusive to that difficulty. And one shots. I'm just jumping with excitement over that [/sarcasm]
    You know what you just reminded me. There should be enemies like the Qurupeco (from monster hunter 3 Tri) that screams and random enemies pop out. I can see it now....

*players attacking monster*
    *monster screams or opens some kind of portal*
    *Dark Falz or like 3 Shizuru's come out*
    *Dark Falz/Shizuru: OH HAI*
    *Players: ಠ_ಠ*
    Last edited by TierrenZX; Aug 26, 2010 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HUcast Lv.100 View Post
    You Forgot One Thing LAG.
    which was I why I mentioned some of them as an option. I know that having far too many monsters at once would cause that but im pretty sure a couple of extra monsters wouldn't hurt it too much.

Though I probably should've stated in regards to having all enemies at once would mean they would appear a few at a time in one room. some of the easier monsters to deal with and then spawn more difficult monsters. Like Ill Gill and Delbiters once the others are defeated

Well Adding Lag Whold Have Made It Easy. But Thats Not What This Threads About.

Well, honestly infinity should consist of new super tough baddies exklusively for that difficulty and the usual but buffed to the EXTREME.

It should make you cry, wish that you never got the game..yadda yadda.
    Then you realise that you got what you wanted.
    Crybaby difficulty. =D

Or Like Make A Small Wrong Move And Dead. Difficulty? Yours Is Good 2.^

I'm predicting several headaches outbreaks(or PSPs smashed into walls) when PSP2i is released
    Spoiler!
    PSP2 JP - OFF ~ PSP2i JP DEMO - ON