Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

If less people pirated, games like these would probably end up getting more support than they already do. I personally don't even pirate music.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Wouldn't you need a special code to get online as well? Or did someone figured that system out as well?

I see piracy mostly as a bad thing. If you don't own the game, you aren't allowed to pirate it. And technically, even if you don't have the money for the game, you're still not allowed to download it. But realistically, it doesn't hurt the company with that reason. And then again, how did you get enough money to buy the PSP in the first place?

The only 2 good things I see in piracy is people using them as demos because the game lacks an official one, and it fills the online community a bit more. Nothing else.
    Currently Playing: PSO2
    Ship 2 - Shiku/Duman
    Steam ID: Shokuryu

How I feel about digital piracy: You should only pirate something, if there is no other way of obtaining it legally. Basically, you shouldn't pirate anything, ever, for any reason. Stealing, is stealing, is stealing.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJG View Post
    If less people pirated, games like these would probably end up getting more support than they already do. I personally don't even pirate music.
    Commendable if true.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Quote Originally Posted by bscit View Post
    Im well aware that they have to make a profit. But if they lowered the price, then
    theyll also get the pirates, only if it works properly though, to also add to the
    profit.
    Okay then. What is a reasonable price in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Okay then. What is a reasonable price in your opinion?
    2100 Microsoft Points
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

It's laughable you would think pirates would stop pirating just because they lower prices. It's a simple fact that they will always pirate. They want to get things for free and if they still have that option then they are going to take it. The only outcome would be the company getting much less money since they really aren't gaining anymore customers.
    Last edited by RedLeader; Aug 26, 2010 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLeader View Post
    It's laughable you would think pirates would stop pirating just because they lower prices. It's a simple fact that they will always pirate. They want to get things for free and if they still have that option then they are going to take it. The only outcome would be the company getting much less money since they really aren't gaining anymore costumers.
    Developers get screwed over in pretty much all game releases, we should be paying more, directly to the development teams!

D I G I T A L monsters. =)

More like poor lazy teenagers than digital monsters ;D

Get a job >:O

Quote Originally Posted by RedLeader View Post
    The only outcome would be the company getting much less money since they really aren't gaining anymore costumers.
    Or customers, if people don't like dressing up. If there were less PSP2 pirates, I dare say there might have been more free DLC. Come to think about it, maybe not.

EDIT: Aww, fixed in an edit