Default Red/wall vs lumirus/wall + vijeri/rainbow

I got a lum/wall and I've been hunting for a vij/rainb for far too long now with no luck. I have a cati/rainb but obviouslly the vij/rainb is better. Just recently decided to upgrade my vij/pow for a L/KK, so I stop hunting for a Red/knight, and that leaves me with the option of hunting for a red/wall. So now I'm curious how a red/wall would work in lieu of the combination of lum/wall + vij/rain. Of course I can see that the others 2 separate have much better stats than the red/wall, but does anybody had the opportunity to evaluate the differences in performance between the 2. Does the penalty in lower stats offset the convenience of not having to switch between a wall and a rainbow? Or I should have the best stats possible for the job at hand. Bear in mind that I'm leaving the resists out of the equation. i'm talking mainly about damage dealt. Thanks.

Hunting for Red/Wall? You realize you really can't hunt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Max B View Post
    Hunting for Red/Wall? You realize you really can't hunt it.
    Sorry I have to be more specific. When I was "looking" for a red/knight everytime I got a rare mission I did exclusively Phantom Fissure. I've done that mission probably around 15 to 18 times already. So to me that was "hunting" for a red/knight. I could only "hunt" it of course when I got the rare mission, which it isn't every day, but since I exclusively played that particular mission then I can technically call it a "hunt" for a red/knight.

Now I plan to do the same thing with Illusionary Shaft. I will exclusively play that mission every time I get a rare mission. I may never find a red/wall, but technically I'll be 'hunting" for it.
    Last edited by Orosan; Aug 30, 2010 at 04:59 PM.