Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Seriously why don't they just add MAGS already?

I am not really sure how many people really approve of this but to me, MAGS are what made the Phantasy Star Online series great for me...they truly are the main reason I loved the original. They where like a little pet that you fed and it followed you everywhere and evolved.

I know PSZ has them but to me the PSU series of games including the Portable versions would be truly perfect with MAGS added...Idunno, I just feel it's the one thing SEGA should have kept in this series of games...Anyone agree with me or am I dumb? lol

If you want MAGs, play Phantasy Star Zero.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

I don't agree with you, but I suppose you aren't dumb either.

maybe because on psp2 and psp2i they seem rather useless...cause the customization options give you a lot of advantages to your game...weapons are no longer usable acording of your atp att or mst stat...just to level...and the unit have the job to give you increase stat...other than ornamental...i donīt see the point of a comeback as they were on PSO...

but i would like to see all mags as madoog or shadoogs...
    my character on psp2i:
    ダニエル human male
    R. フィニガン beast male
    シュタウフェンベルク cast female
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic61202_6.gif

agreed
    i'd like to have seen what new mags there would be, what skills they added, i'd like to have a choa follow me around or a mag that looks like a little rappy chick. maybe there would be special attacks for spacial mags. like finite peck for baby rappy and so on. i'd feed it all my trimate, little guy has to grow up healthy after all
    A red apple isn't actually red! You only see what isn't being absorbed by the apple. There for the apple is every color except that red!

Things are not what they appear to be.

I played PSZ and own it actually and it was a big disapointment considering the lame Lobby and also the transitions between every single environment...makes it lose immersion and to me that's what these games do best is immerse you into their world...PSZ was the least immersive PS game to date IMO and MAGS didn't help it either

I honestly don't see how mags would play in to the whole universe/portable games besides being useless. Don't get me wrong I love mags but for this generation of Phantasy star games they are a tiny dated it you will
    Insert edgy statement here about my feeling towards Phantasy Star Universe and how SoA handled the service.

Quote Originally Posted by zonron View Post
    agreed
    i'd like to have seen what new mags there would be, what skills they added, i'd like to have a choa follow me around or a mag that looks like a little rappy chick. maybe there would be special attacks for spacial mags. like finite peck for baby rappy and so on. i'd feed it all my trimate, little guy has to grow up healthy after all
    Exactly, I would have loved to of seen what SEGA would have changed them into...Maybe just a pet that follows you around and helps you fight...not some little midget but like a real robotic animal would of been nice...I honestly think it's a shame the PSP versions are not getting MAGS...Wouldn't been so bittersweet to an already amazing game

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroXRaven View Post
    Exactly, I would have loved to of seen what SEGA would have changed them into...Maybe just a pet that follows you around and helps you fight...not some little midget but like a real robotic animal would of been nice...I honestly think it's a shame the PSP versions are not getting MAGS...Wouldn't been so bittersweet to an already amazing game
    You just described Partner Machines, now known as MySynths.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Come on, they could just be pet-like creatures...maybe you can modify them to do different special attacks and if you kept them fed they could heal you or revive you if needed...their are many ways they could fit into the Universe series