Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Returning Foretecher

Im a returning foretecher currently level 120 and i was hoping someone could help me out in which items would be best to purchase. I sold everything i had before i elft and i got about 55mil. I heard white beast is popular so il need a light armor but i dont know which armor. And im also guessing Psycho wands are still most used? Also what about the slots on the armor anything change with those?

Thanks For The Help

If you're sticking with Fortetecher...

Psycho wand is the strongest still, you can get mid grind ones pretty cheap.
    Okraod, Gaozoran Rod, Dallgunrod (random damage) and Gaozoran Rod+ are nice alternatives for a fraction of the price. Even a Chao Staff 10/10 will do very well, and cheaply too. It's exclusive to Fortetecher as well.

A 10/10 Shato does nice damage for fast-cast techs still, don't rule it out. Pairing it up with a healing wand gives you a quick heal if need be.

Armas Line is the "best" armour for most pure classes due to its +4 to stamina. For FT though you could try Feril Line, they've got good stats and are pretty cheap. Yiel-Senba is basically a Feril Line with loooooooads of DFP for about ten times the cost.

If you left at lv120, you might not know about Masterforce. They were introduced when the cap went up to 150, and requires Fortetecher 10 and Wartecher 10 to unlock. They use S-rank (and ONLY S-rank) rod, wand, tech-mag and armour. Slots can be any rank though. They have lv50 attack spells (even bigger fireworks!) and lv10 support (short range heals, worse buffs than a megistaride).

People are still using har/quick mostly, but har/smart is the alternative. Your mileage may vary, though... instead of reducing TP by 100, it reduces the range of simple and Ra-techs. Buffs, heals, Gi- and Dam-techs are unaffected. It's expensive though. Also, a hizeri/stamina adds +10 to your endurance; getting it over 21 lets you take deljaban megids on the chest without fear of instant death. You still take damage, but hey.

White Beast is still king, but SEED Express (Paracabana Coast) is usually pretty well populated too. There's also the 3rd floor RSD department with their Advanced Missions where you're reset to lv20, that's the only place you can earn the new Dizas technique.

Fortetecher is the worst class in the game now in terms of usefulness. If you don't absolutly LOVE fortetecher i suggest staying away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    Fortetecher is the worst class in the game now in terms of usefulness. If you don't absolutly LOVE fortetecher i suggest staying away from it.
    Therefore: MF >> FT ...lol
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Its not the worst type. It solos better than Acrotecher, and is more useful than Acrotecher in smaller parties (usually of 4, but people don't know this) since it does more damage with offensive techs (like pre-MF, FT was the best offensive techer).

Only thing is, it fails in parties of 6. Or if an MF and AT are in your party.

I rather have an Acrotecher or Masterforce over a Fortetecher, all the time.

Im going to switch to masterforce Thanks For All the help it was much needed.

Oh yeah, as a side note, Hamsterforce gets the same armour options as FT, except like I said it can't use A-rank or below.

Since it has a higher DFP score than FT, you can use these armours earlier too. Feril Line is usually unusable by FT until waaaaaaaay later, but MF gets it around level 90 or so IIRC.

Yep, all you're gonna miss is the buffing and healing... and for most, not feeling obliged to waste time playing Doctorforce is a good thing. Oh, it also has a speed boost built in, which stacks with a /quick unit, making them cast like they're OD'd on Red Bull.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    Its not the worst type. It solos better than Acrotecher, and is more useful than Acrotecher in smaller parties (usually of 4, but people don't know this) since it does more damage with offensive techs (like pre-MF, FT was the best offensive techer).

Uh,...no AT solo's better than FT in most missions. whip/Saber/dagger PAs + an S rank Power unit makes them very effective. Especiall when it comes to boss fights.

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

Quote Originally Posted by SolomonGrundy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post

Uh,...no AT solo's better than FT in most missions. whip/Saber/dagger PAs + an S rank Power unit makes them very effective. Especiall when it comes to boss fights.
    It's sad, but true. Level 20 melee and bullets are enough to rival level 40 attack techs. The speed boost on the melee is what really seals the deal.
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF