Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What does "Spoke 50 times" mean? How do you speak in the game? Does it just mean the quick comments you can make?

Lullaby to hell, babe TierrenZX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MagicPink View Post
    What does "Spoke 50 times" mean? How do you speak in the game? Does it just mean the quick comments you can make?
    Using the text letters and such. You could type A, B, C, D, etc. individually and each of them would count. That is how I got the "Spoke 50 times" title.

Quote Originally Posted by TierrenZX View Post
    By pressing select twice in a multiplayer or online game. Then choose whichever you want. I don't believe it works in story mode though.
    Actually, it does work in Single mode. Also, only the party leader can issue commands.

Lullaby to hell, babe TierrenZX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimaru View Post
    Actually, it does work in Single mode. Also, only the party leader can issue commands.
    hmm, don't know why I never saw it on story mode. Thanks for clearing that up then.

how do you customize your mysynth? i got the dragon thing but i dont know how to use it. also i got some decorations how do i place them?

also where can i farm some good twin sabers? ive only found red ones theyre C rank, pretty good but ive seen people with other colors im assuming B rank are somewhere?
    Last edited by Eclipsed57; Sep 4, 2010 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsed57 View Post
    how do you customize your mysynth? i got the dragon thing but i dont know how to use it. also i got some decorations how do i place them?

also where can i farm some good twin sabers? ive only found red ones theyre C rank, pretty good but ive seen people with other colors im assuming B rank are somewhere?
    Your Mysynth must not be in your party when you try to give the upgrade item to them. As for good twin sabers, the strongest pair I've found drop in Bruce's Dungeon, from the Kog Nadd. The color of the blade depends on the element, which in most cases is random for most weapons.

Updated Bruce dungeon rares. They do not drop they appear automatically inside your inventory. It is random what you get upon completion.

I have gathered the scattered post to make this a more complete thread for the guide. It's also in the sticky; feel free to bump & update this.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Yeah but it may confuse other members. His was made with titles for Demo where as mine is for retail when it comes out. I just think it's pointless having a Demo thread untop of a retail based thread (when it releases) with double postings for titles. I would delete my section for titles but it would be pointless unless he was to update his.

Thanks for adding this to the sticky though.
    Last edited by Nurarihyon; Sep 5, 2010 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurarihyon View Post
    Yeah but it may confuse other members. His was made with titles for Demo where as mine is for retail when it comes out. I just think it's pointless having a Demo thread untop of a retail based thread (when it releases) with double postings for titles. I would delete my section for titles but it would be pointless unless he was to update his.

Thanks for adding this to the sticky though.
    Continue to update your section. Once the retail version achievements are all known, you can have the whole guide to yourself.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?