Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help with wep

Default Help with wep

Not tryn buy(cuz i got my whip ) but what is the best wep for a beast wartecher

also mine as well post this fastest way to level a lvl 33 beast/wartecher what mission what class of that mission?
    Last edited by Dhylec; Sep 4, 2010 at 12:47 PM. Reason: merge consecutive posts

I'm Human(lvl 180) Wartecher(lvl 20). I think that for the most part what works for me should work for you. Human does, I believe, has a higher ATA though. What I really like about Wartechers is that they have a lot of weapon variety. So don't rush. Now is your chance to experiment which weapons are more to your liking, since low level equipment is fairly cheap.

My bread a butter weapons are whips(with PA Vivi danga) and Daggers(with PA Hikai shuhan-zan). These are the weapons that I would spend my money in upgrading asap and get high elemental %'s. Get a full set for both of those. I use Tech-mags for giresta, resta and reverser, and wands for the buffs. I put a Gun and a Card with the wands. Don't overlook cards. They will deal much higher damage than a gun. I also like twin claws with PA Rensan Senshou-ga to deal massive amounts of damage on the last part of the combo. Get a Longbow. I like the PA Chousei-sou becuase It works with all the elements. This will be your weapon of choice against flying Bosses
    . Long swords with PA Gravity Break is helpful against raft bosses and slow big enemies. And just for kicks, get double sabers with Tornado Dance to break groups of pesky monsters witha leader healing them, and to travel quickly in style . You might want to try knuckles with Bogga Robbado(Personal Prefference), but I find the other weapons more useful.

Don't forget you can also equip a rank sabers and a rank spears if you like those. Oh and one more thing, if you want to deal some extra damage try equiping a range-mag with your dagger.

This is what I like but definetely do experiment with all your type of weapons. Some people have different tastes than others.
    Last edited by Orosan; Sep 2, 2010 at 04:40 PM.

Well i <3 my whip no matter what cause i can just stand in the middle and tear everyone up i have the vissa gurrda or something like that as the disc i upgraded it yesterday day thn i upgraded again then i dwn graded cuz im dumb

Were do i buy the vivi danga disc?
    Last edited by Dhylec; Sep 4, 2010 at 12:48 PM. Reason: merge, don't make consecutive posts

Quote Originally Posted by oG Epik View Post
    Were do i buy the vivi danga disc?
    So I don't disturb the other thread I'll answer your questions from both. Go to Moatoob Guardians HQ and choose one of the exchange missions. I forgot the name. You'll need PA frags. At your lvl the easiest way to get PA Frags is to do the mission Innocent girl.
    http://www.psupedia.info/Innocent_Girl
    Go to the link. It'll answer all your questions about the mission. Do it in the easiest setting(C rank) and collect weapon badges. Collect enough of them, then go to the 5th fl of the Guardians Colony and in Old events choose the Gifts from beyond mission. Turn your bronze badges into silver, turn the silver into gold, and the gold into PA frags. I haven't done that in a while but double check how many bronze can turn into gold vs silver into gold. I believe that one of the 2 is better than the other. Just do the math and you'll see.

Vivi Danga is 40 PA frags from the Moatoob PA trading post. It's SO much better than Visshi Grudda, and has recently been given a nice power boost.

You can get PA frags for weapons badges from Innocent Girl, if you're not high enough to do PA runs. Innocent Girl is a good place to level solo up until around level 30-50.

My Beast WT 180/20 uses:
    A full set of whips 42%+ & Tech Mags for healing/megid for robots
    A full set of twin claws - Renzan Seiden Ga (Expensive Store bought move - first part tears things apart one-on-one)
    Wand & Tech Mag for buffs
    Wand & Card for healing / flying enemies & bosses
    Bow - Maisei-sou (Neutral bullet with stun and knockdown - costs PA frags) - not used often, good for difficult missions or onmagoug/dimmagolus wings where card isn't precise enough

The Shag Hodogg/Goagg is a nice new addition, good for pairing up with whips, shoots 4 shots per blast automatically. Like a shotgun powered by your mind that keeps on going while you whip away. I only have some 20-30% ones of these though so yeah.

Other option you might want to consider is a twin DB sword, with Rising Crush to keep enemies occupied, Assault Crush for raw fast damage or Cross Hurricane for more widespread damage. A 10/10 has 500 ATP, excellent PP and accuracy, and its only downside is the maximum % is low.

If I were to reccommend something to save your money for, I'd say go for Twin Falclaws, they're strong, have good PP, and stun things. The Shide-Misaki do the same job but are weaker and cheaper; still very good though. High % Fuka-Misaki (ice only, freeze SE) and Yamata-Misaki (dark only, infect SE) are cheap and easy to come by. Falclaws and Shide-Misaki again have a maximum of 30% element for now, but deal comparable damage to lower ranked high % twin claws.

WT has so many options it's really a "pick six and go" class when it comes to choosing weapons. Just don't rely on techs for damage and you'll do fine.

Ok so i have the Vish tein from tenora workshop now in this place called gawiks pub i can get a stec whip http://psupedia.info/Stec_Whip this 1 i believe which 1 is better? cause the stec whip will cost 400k+

hey i have a bunch of weapon badges how do i use them to get PA frags>?
    Last edited by Dhylec; Sep 4, 2010 at 12:49 PM. Reason: merge

Weapon Badges need to be taken to Gifts from beyond +

5th floor - Old Event Missions - Gifts from Beyond +

Trade everything in for gold badges, then trade the golds in for PA frags.

5 bronze = 3 silver = 1 gold = 3 PA frags.

Personally I'd just search for whips by % up to your budget. Type "Whip Light" to search for all light type whips on the market for instance. It's a good idea to have one of each element you use; the strength of an individual whip is in YOUR ATP combined with its element and status effect, not the actual ATP on the weapon itself.

Ok so i have the Vish tein from tenora workshop now in this place called gawiks pub i can get a stec whip http://psupedia.info/Stec_Whip this 1 i believe which 1 is better? cause the stec whip will cost 400k+ still need help on this situation

Vish Tiens can only be Light or Dark. Stec whips can be any element, any percent, and inflict LV2 Poison. Stec Whips have more att. than 10/10 Vish tiens, but that's ONLY when they are grinded to at least 9/10. Stec weapons also have a higher PP recharge rate than other A rank weapons.

so what ur saying is the stec whip is better? and how do i change element how do i get the stec whip to 9/10 what ever that is?

can i buy a s base grinder +9 or +10?

where can i buy a grinder base s+9/+10
    Last edited by Dhylec; Sep 4, 2010 at 05:05 PM. Reason: merge