Angry something is wrong with my Friends List

Ok, so something is wrong with my Friends List. When I go online and check my Friends List, I figure out that more than half of my friends are gone from it but, this happens alot. I usually just wait it out or disconnect wi-fi and it'll come back. But this time I've been waiting all day and alot of them are still gone. So I disconnect, check the my friends roster, and guess what! They're there! So I figured "Ok maybe its working now" I go back online, and nothing now even less friends are in the Friends List. So can someone help me? I'm not sure if this happened with anyone else.
    Two In Harmony Surpasses One In Perfection...

Maybe A Nintendo Error? This Was Sorta Close From The D/C Issue We Had Not To Long Ago.

Loads and loads of people have been having this problem, myself included. Usually I am just able to wait for a bit while updating the list and eventually my friends list loads.
    Seriously annoying problem though, and we can't really do anything about it... :\

Well I just checked it and they're back. Hopefully it won't happen again, but I think that'll be asking for way to much
    Two In Harmony Surpasses One In Perfection...

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

The Nintendo WiFi service can be a little glitchy at times, I've had this happen myself on other DS titles. Sometimes just rebooting the game fixes it.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I found out a solution to this glitch.
    Simply go to the dressing room with any character, save with your new look or keep it the same (still save) and reconnect into Wifi
    this will help you regenerate your lost friend code roster but it might not work if you re-added everyone or if your roster is full after adding new members when performing this.

I think this works because it happened to me twice and the solution happened to be reliable for me