Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What do you plan on doing in the demo before release

My main is going to be a hunter, at lvl 15 and trying to cap the hunter level to 5. also trying to get a B rank rare for double saber, double claw, and rare armor/shield (if they exist in demo?)

are there any consumable type things i should be trying to farm up? i have 2 pieces of that boss but dont know what theyre for

Max my Vanguard, get a few more B-rank weapons, hunt as many of those exchangeable items as I can and get as much mesta as possible ;D

Horde, everything, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerothelioneater View Post
    Horde, everything, ever.
    Same for me, pretty much. I'm up to 170 Scape Dolls, and I'm currently aiming for 500 PA Fragments. I've also taken to aiming for titles in advance; meeting their requirements in the demo so I can obtain them instantly in the retail.
    Verdana is a pretty good font.

2X-6 Corsair :: Metal XII :: Unit 12 :: War :: Dozen
    Neyami Red :: Dr. Paul :: Izar Erori :: Brynhildr :: Fenchano

Quote Originally Posted by "En" View Post
    Same for me, pretty much. I'm up to 170 Scape Dolls, and I'm currently aiming for 500 PA Fragments. I've also taken to aiming for titles in advance; meeting their requirements in the demo so I can obtain them instantly in the retail.
    To get 500 PA fragments would mean you would obviously have to do 500 missions, and according to my records here, I've done a grand total of, 72. I need to step up my game here.
    Currently playing: Phantasy Star Portable 2, a little bit of Halo Reach,

To get 500 PA fragments would mean you would obviously have to do 500 missions, and according to my records here, I've done a grand total of, 72. I need to step up my game here.
    I'm up to 327 PA Fragments, meaning I'll have to step it up, as well. Undersea Ruins is the most efficient way to achieve this goal, naturally. And I can hunt Lutus Jigga in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by "En" View Post
    I'm up to 327 PA Fragments, meaning I'll have to step it up, as well. Undersea Ruins is the most efficient way to achieve this goal, naturally. And I can hunt Lutus Jigga in the process.
    So you have been soloing too? I tried grinding that mission solo in hopes of finding the Legendary Double Raindow Teleporter when I was stuck in the sticks last week, but I ended up getting bored around the 30th run. The only way I can handle the demo now is to be playing online, and its always a chore to to find people who don't speak in all caps and have annoying auto-words.
    Currently playing: Phantasy Star Portable 2, a little bit of Halo Reach,

yeah im building up a stash of scape dolls, is there a point to them can you trade them in for something later or you just have a crapload of free revives?

also what does this rare lutus thing from the first mission drop? i hear everyone talkin about him

So you have been soloing too? I tried grinding that mission solo in hopes of finding the Legendary Double Raindow Teleporter when I was stuck in the sticks last week, but I ended up getting bored around the 30th run. The only way I can handle the demo now is to be playing online, and its always a chore to to find people who don't speak in all caps and have annoying auto-words.
    I will admit, the majority of my Undersea Ruins are done alone. I bring Emilia and my MySynth with me so I can watch TV while droning through the runs. However, I've also been doing some runs with a friend, who has similar goals in mind.

Horde, everything, ever.
    Yea ditto to this. I am also catching up with friends who are getting this, so we can into the swing of playing together.