Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I don't really use a specific weapon. I just use what has teh highest MST. Right now that's my asclepios + 2
    So, wanna play PSZ online with me?
    Well, you're in luck. I got internets
    So PM if you wish to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Astra View Post
    Then yeah, pure MST mag with Flozir PB. Perform a 4 chain PB before a boss, and spam razonde... Makes it too easy... Well, except for MT/DF... They are evil if you play a FOnewearl... Tech res... Too high... *Shudders* But most bosses, 60 seconds of invulnerability, automatic critical hits, doubled charging speed, and unlimited PP is all you need. Even better if it's online mode, then you pwn the boss several times over.
    Mother Trinity and Dark Falz are probably the two easiest bosses in the game. For Mother Trinity, just pull out a Slicer. Kill the two tech-based mother pieces, because you can Jellen the spinning mother piece (even when it's invincible) to basically stop it from hitting you most of the time. Then just spam Slicer combos until MT goes down. Dark Falz would be hard except the Photon Blast trick makes you invincible, so unless you randomly use evasion or have a broken L / R button, he's pathetically weak too.

@Soma Cruz: I tend not to use slicers, simply because I find them not to be as good as the hype. Also, I refuse to use the PB glitch on DF.

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soma Cruz View Post
    Mother Trinity and Dark Falz are probably the two easiest bosses in the game. For Mother Trinity, just pull out a Slicer. Kill the two tech-based mother pieces, because you can Jellen the spinning mother piece (even when it's invincible) to basically stop it from hitting you most of the time. Then just spam Slicer combos until MT goes down. Dark Falz would be hard except the Photon Blast trick makes you invincible, so unless you randomly use evasion or have a broken L / R button, he's pathetically weak too.
    Excuse me? Everything in this game is pathetically easy, even with a broken L button. Also, all bosses are dealt with in the same way:

-equip boss killing weapon
    -step into teleporter
    -attack while the boss isn't doing anything dangerous
    -do a barrel roll/walk away when the boss attacks
    -resume throwing your barrage of attacks at the boss' weak spot
    -????
    -Profit

And yes, even Falz is cake: if you know how to position yourself, the only things you'll need to dodge would be his balls...Wait a sec, that read back wrong. Ah, whatever, you guys get what I mean, I guess.

I agree with @broken_L_Button All the bosses are easy. You just need to use the right stuff.
    So, wanna play PSZ online with me?
    Well, you're in luck. I got internets
    So PM if you wish to play.