Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by oG Epik View Post
    ok i have good armour now is sleep/resist for Wb mission worth 790k cuz thats the lowest i can find
    If you're able, do quick runs on Forest Infiltration C for a better deal.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

I wish they'd fix armor so that 50% might zero out sleep tech damage...at least for MST+++ types.

well i dnt need it no more got the sleep resist for 125 lol but Ya i need a good s rank wand that a lvl 60/8 Beast Wt can use(a rank will do)

i need a good s rank wand that a lvl 60/8 Beast Wt can use(a rank will do)
    I believe the Granahodora is the best wand available right now, although pretty much any of the S rank ones are fine. The Kubara "clone" versions are better suited for buff spells though, since they have more PP.

If you can't use or afford any S rank wands yet, some A rank wands I'd suggest are the Majimra, Serdote, or the Magical Wand if you're using a female character.

If you want a good Tech-MAG to pair with it, I'd go with a Ranpegi. A fully grinded Shato is better than a fully grinded Ranpegi, but you'll probably have to shell out a lot more money for one.

Again, I highly suggest you use the site's Item Database to look this stuff up on your own; there's a link to it at the top of the site. I can't really tell what equipment would be best for you without knowing your own character's stats.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

So does anyone need to lvl reseta? or do i sound like a noob lol

So does anyone need to lvl reseta? or do i sound like a noob lol
    In order for Resta to get experience and level up, it has to heal at least 1 HP on at least 1 friendly target when you cast it.

I'd say one of the best places to level Resta is to solo White Beast on C rank. At the last room, kill all the enemies, but leave the Barta turrets intact. Then, just stand in the middle of them and spam Resta with your wands/tech-mags. When you run out of PP, just use the recharge cube beside the boss portal, or pop a Cosmo Charge. You're limited only by the time and meseta you have.

This location also makes a good "buff party" location as well. If you decide to go this route, again set the difficulty to C rank, lock the party until you reach the end, then edit your party comment to something like "Buff/Resta Party, don't finish the mission or destroy the ice turrets." Then just unlock the party and spam buffs/Resta on each other ad nauseum, again using the recharge cube as necessary.

While I'm at it, to level Reverser, you have to remove at least one negative status effect on at least on friendly target. One way to do this quickly is to go to Hill of Spores or Dancing Birds and stand on the areas where there's smoke coming out of the ground that inflicts Confuse on you. Then, just spam your spells (make sure to use Resta every once in a while so you don't die!). The downfall to this is that you'll have to run in and out of the level to recharge, as I don't think there's a good place that has a recharge cube nearby, though I may be wrong.
    Last edited by Tetsaru; Sep 8, 2010 at 06:17 PM.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone