Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Protranser Khorian's Avatar
    In my head, mostly. When I'm awake I'm usually somewhere in the midwestern United States

I think it's STUPID that the JP servers got so much of what the US/EU servers didn't in the first place! If they had properly supported the PS2/PC servers on the US side and actively combated the hacking and duping and had REAL Game Masters working and actively fixing problems, this would be a non-issue. I've played several MMOs and to be honest it's atrocious the way Sonic Team does business. Even FREE MMO games from Aria have more dedicated Game Masters, but again, it was probably all the cocaine and expensive women that would make a company have such a lame excuse for a business model.

The PS2/PC servers were neglected worse than all the starving children on this planet combined. To make any suggestion about the fate of the PS2/PC servers, no matter how bad, would be to exhibit an intelligence that not ONE of the programmers seem to possess. I still wait for the full moon to scream my character's name into the crisp, cool night in her memory. T_T

Totally didn't see the post above mine before ranting. I couldn't have said it better myself.
    Last edited by Khorian; Sep 8, 2010 at 03:14 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post
    just learn to read japanese.
    ...i mean Japanese server.
    Yeah, but you're still playing PSU. Doesn't matter which version it, now that PSP2 (and some time in the future, Infinity) will be everything PSU should have been.

Hate to break it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Daltony View Post
    ... PSP2 ... will be everything PSU should have been.
    You know, I distinctly recall people using that exact phrase with Ambition of the Illuminus.

In my opinion Phantasy Star Portable 2 is the latest and overall greatest iteration so far, but people have this tendency to casually brush aside the fact that the PSP games wouldn't have happened without PSU, flaws and all, as a base. Remove that and away goes most of PSP2's content.

Yeah, but you're still playing PSU. Doesn't matter which version it, now that PSP2 (and some time in the future, Infinity) will be everything PSU should have been.

Hate to break it to you.
    sorry but I dont play on 3 inch screens.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

agreed, and not after burning through 3 PSP systems, not worth another cent imo
    hardware failures suck tho cant be avoided in any system

Quote Originally Posted by A2K View Post
    You know, I distinctly recall people using that exact phrase with Ambition of the Illuminus.

In my opinion Phantasy Star Portable 2 is the latest and overall greatest iteration so far, but people have this tendency to casually brush aside the fact that the PSP games wouldn't have happened without PSU, flaws and all, as a base. Remove that and away goes most of PSP2's content.
    Except the changes to the system like charge shots and shields (among other things) were never announced for AotI. So I dunno, it's got more to it then AotI did but that's just me.

Except the changes to the system like charge shots and shields (among other things) were never announced for AotI. So I dunno, it's got more to it then AotI did but that's just me.
    Exact Attacks and Counters were the major combat change, and the new weapon categories then were Slicers, Whips, RCSMs, and TCSMs.