Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Loli Hater

Lol I don't hate lolis or really care for them in fact I just wanna kill stuff. Slay boomas that don't love it. What of it? I just rock a yukata becuase they take 1 inventory slot but I don't think this is a fashion thread. I usually make my females super thick so the kids don't bother me. They don't know about that yet....

Professional Protranser Khorian's Avatar
    In my head, mostly. When I'm awake I'm usually somewhere in the midwestern United States

Quote Originally Posted by Serephim View Post
    I dont mind them. I just dont understand why the fuck japan is so obsessed with underaged females. The sad part is, they'll even go through the trouble of explaining how the 13 year old girl is really 22 but just doesn't look that way. What the hell.

If that wasn't the case, then i'd loli my characters up all day and night. Unfortunally it isn't a luxury anymore, since the main characters these days are 15-16 year old little girls about 4'9" tall. PSU nor PSP/2 avoids this, they both do it and it's getting quite annoying. I'll never take the series seriously ever.

I guess japan recently forgot what puberty is. Guess they also forgot that it starts like 2 years earlier for females than it does for males. Sick wierdos.

Edit: If you think the "Sick Wierdo" line is harsh, go look at those posters that are borderline (if not 100%) illegal over here that were taken out of the US/EU release of PSPo2. Yeah.

I think someone mentioned before, but Puberty isn't a natural thing in japan. Apparently it's only good for extreme changes in time and spiky- haired players of certain children's card games. If you're not a war veteran by 20, you're an assistant to a super-scientist, or a Spirit Detective, or Representative Shinmigami.
    Either way, you've seen a lot and are more mature than your average 15 year old.
    Back when life expectancy didn't go past 40, getting knocked up at 13 by your 15 year old war veteran bf/husband and starting a family was commonplace. It's really our own draconian look at sex and maturity that makes it seem utterly disgusting to be remotely attracted to anyone under the age of 18. It's part culture, part marketing, part archetype, that adds up to the Loli-Warrior. I only hope the next generation can pull a Wesley Crusher and be off exploring the galaxy at an impossibly young age... Without being quite as annoying as the actual Wesley Crusher.

Long live the loli-warrior!

Despite the fact that the Japanese culture might be very different than what some of you are used to, the racism in this thread is detestable and way over the edge. If you can't accept simply how a culture is, then don't be a part of it, but don't go around bashing it wildly with the biggest hammer you can find. THAT is much worse than a few lolis, IRL or not.

What is this I don't even...
    [LEFT]PSO2「香織」RA48 /GU36/HU33/FI16/ SHIP 09

I'm going to get straight to the point. I have a female Loli character. Why? Simple because I want one that's why. I like the idea of my small little female character going around destroying stuff.

It's just that simple. People can take it and turn it into this big he or she is a pedophile thing if they want.

And to OP I can understand you wanting to know why people make Loli characters but hating... Why be a hater? Nothing good comes from hating and makes you look bad. Why hate on others because they think differently from you.

As I always say being a hater is the first step toward a terrible life

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    I feel like I'm the only one here who hates loli characters. I don't see anything cute about them either. Do they resemble Midgets, annoying tweens, or is it some kind of anonymous pedophilia? I know my reasons are a bit extreme but I think small is only cute when its a puppy. I don't mind short female characters but max shortness looks weird.

I like my hero/heroen to be able to lift more than 5 pounds.
    Personally, i dislike them too as it´s not something i would ever want to try out as a figurene..
    But i´m ok with it, as it´s not affecting me in any way.

i always had the impression different...err races? no were all human but beside the point, each region in the world seems to be matured in a different and diverse way, i dont hate loli nor do i enjoy it really, i just find things interesting from different perspectives

people paying to play this game should be able to make their character look how ever the hell they want them to look....no matter who it pisses off or who hates them. not up to me to judge another persons reason for making these lolis. but then i never put much thought into the loli thing. i really only notice them when they talk (in games, anime) and they usually have very annoying high pitch voices. other than that, don't really give a damn.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    Despite the fact that the Japanese culture might be very different than what some of you are used to, the racism in this thread is detestable and way over the edge. If you can't accept simply how a culture is, then don't be a part of it, but don't go around bashing it wildly with the biggest hammer you can find. THAT is much worse than a few lolis, IRL or not.
    But culture bashing is the US's largest commidity. Followed closely by cultural adoption.