Post Recruiting for Re-Define Gaming.

hello all u Phantasy star people out there how u doing? My name is rdg Ryoko a.k.a Rx-78-2 here to recruited u to the Re-Define Gaming community family hope to see u there here is the web site: www.xbmodz.net/forums Also if u need me u can contact me at rdg galvatron or rdg black ops or at my e-mail: [email protected] thank you for ur time.

i require u to run one mission with me and some of my friends on white beast or hunt for something rare that is the tryout part of it. Then we need u to put on ur character online status put rdg black ops Mbrs and then put rdg black ops in ur xboxlive motto to become a member of the re-define gaming community family and also make new friends in the mean time too.

if u have any problems with that plz send rdg galvatron or rdg black ops a message with ur problems and what u need from us for? then we can help u with the problem at handed thank u.

here is one link to a video me and some friends made for fun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iMug6sB7W4 thank hope u injoy the video.

also we will be starting tryouts for the game halo reach on tuesday at 7:00pm est thank u.

Unhappy Re-define gaming community

hello again this is rdg ryoko asking for help need members may get shutdown i dont want that the game is to good to me for i to have to shutdown my div and lose everyone to halo reach. So im asking as a fan of phantasy star universe plz help out a fan with his problem thank u!!!!!!!!!!