Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ami View Post
    Unless you are a smart person, you would know that not all UK users can buy their games from a US store >o>
    And why not.

Quote Originally Posted by dmasden View Post
    I just thing that online is a major part of this game for updates and extra missions (online and offline). I am really waiting for online play was hopping to play tonight hope it's up tomorrow sorry for the rant.
    I know how you feel demasden.

Quote Originally Posted by dmasden View Post
    I just thing that online is a major part of this game for updates and extra missions (online and offline). I am really waiting for online play was hopping to play tonight hope it's up tomorrow sorry for the rant.
    No worries - there will be a whole lot of online play to come. Our teams are making sure everything is working and ready to go before pushing the big red launch button. (Which is actually a lot more complicated than a single button, but you get the idea.)

I'm with you though: can't wait to get online.

Heal-bombing you~. <3 Ethateral's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    No worries - there will be a whole lot of online play to come. Our teams are making sure everything is working and ready to go before pushing the big red launch button. (Which is actually a lot more complicated than a single button, but you get the idea.)

Does this mean you'll be playing tonight with all of us, Ruby?
    PSO2 - Ethateral FONewearl
    PSP2i - Ethateral 200 FNewman Force 50
    http://psupedia.info/User:Ethateral
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Shinthateral

Ruby do you maybe have a smaller time range estimate? I mean Im being patient and waiting but I'd love to maybe have a more specific time range. If you cant really give one I completely understand

Quote Originally Posted by HUmar_Dean View Post
    And why not.
    Because from what my UK friend has told me, getting a pre-paid card is difficult to obtain. Not to mention that many simply do not want to go that far when they simply can just walk/run/catch a bus/hitchhike/hail a cab/carjack to their local gaming store and buy it with their own money.

Also PSN stopped the use of Entropay. So yeah. It's not as easy as you make it seem it is mmkay.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post

Maybe they're color blind and can't figure out which is the right button lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ami View Post
    Because from what my UK friend has told me, getting a pre-paid card is difficult to obtain. Not to mention that many simply do not want to go that far when they simply can just walk/run/catch a bus/hitchhike/hail a cab/carjack to their local gaming store and buy it with their own money.

Also PSN stopped the use of Entropay. So yeah. It's not as easy as you make it seem it is mmkay.
    It is just that easy as I did it today.
    Theres a thing called EBAY, you go on their buy a card they email you the code...and you use it on your US PSN account...simple.

Quote Originally Posted by bkchimera06 View Post
    Maybe they're color blind and can't figure out which is the right button lol.
    Oh come now, any NOC knows that it can't go live without the proper QA regression tests to make sure everything is working, plus I'm sure they have some of the original network dev team working to bring this online.

Speaking from experience this is nothing new *remembers PSU JP launch...World 1...World 2...*