Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465 LastLast

I noticed; though I because I myself am not very up-to-date with gaming as a whole, I didn't think too much of it. A bit saddening; I really thought that was legit and otherwise, a step in the right direction in terms of a sequel to PSO.

Can't exactly say that my hopes are heightened now. Lol.

Fuck you guys, that video was not only gorgeous, but it had music from the Premium Arrange. I swear, if PSO2 doesn't have those remixes somewhere and instead only have straight rips from PSO, I'm gunna brook you for putting that idea in my head.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Quote Originally Posted by Italia View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyJn8259vyY
    That video is one of the Just Cause 2 Benchmarks, nothing to do with SEGA at all.

Angry Oldschool PSO vet. MadDogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeStarfox View Post
    Eh? It was in fact, last thing I remember someone called Snowfox actually did do some hacking and there is Video proof on youtube somewhere. Playing as Tails, having a blue name, changing ID and other stuff.

Anyway on PSO2, I defiantly can't wait, I did actually have way more fun in PSO, but I do feel PSU improved on a lot of stuff, but also got much worse in other areas. Just hoping they get the best out of the 2 series and make it great.

One of the things I most liked in PSO that wasn't there in PSU was how the Music made the Atmosphere, like say Ruins, it was all "Darker" music, but then actually changed in battle. (Which they defiantly need to do again, it was a awesome feature) Compared to in PSU the Hive areas, which has what I would call mad Circus Music playing all trough it non stop. Kills the Atmosphere really.
    Yeah....it wasn't. The PC/PS2 version of PSU was the one hacked to hell, like I said, the 360 version is still clean hacks wise (and those snowfox vids was of the PC version, and they are old as dirt). Now, we had minor exploits like machine gun glitches and this one sword glitch(that were minor enough where it didn't mess with the games economy), but they where patched, and people moved on. (Not unless there is another mechgun glitch I know about, but I honestly haven't seen it in months, and I been on and off 360 PSU since 2006 until this year).

But yeah, man do I miss PSO's music, how it used to be all quiet and first then kick to high gear when you start fighting. My favorite level was spaceship because of this lol. Close second goes to subterranean....good times.
    (X360)Alkaid, Tear, Pudd'n, Mad Dogg retired from 360 PSU for good
    PSP2: Alkaid, lvl 42 beast hunter. "Its my duty to please that booty".

spaceship was like an orgasm party in my ears
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

my favorite music would probably be the VR temple's, I also loved that place in general, would have been nice if all the little labyrinth thingys weren't identical tho

Wicked User/Axel Factor Cultist AxelgearVII's Avatar

Hmm...depending on how this turns out, I may actually reappear in the Phantasy Star realm.
    Decade long veteran of PSO, PSO Ep1&2, PSOBB, and PSUJP. Axel or VII will do.

Quote Originally Posted by AxelgearVII View Post
    Hmm...depending on how this turns out, I may actually reappear in the Phantasy Star realm.
    Nice, will be fun to hang out with you again.

i just want to say thankyou everyone for your opinion and input in the thread.. over the past few nights ive gone through all 68 pages (lol) and thoroughly enjoy getting back in pso nostalgia. being as this is the only source i know to find anything pso, i hope to keep checking back here to get news and info about pso2. so regardless of bs posts or crazy opinions, it all reads well to me.

heres hoping to a bright future, i have a mixed bag of emotions about pso2, and i really hope it turns out true to the classic.. well, heres to ya PSO, see ya soon! *drinks*
    bought pso v1 before i ever had a dreamcast. you know how it is, love at first sight =)

rabarta love.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...21&postcount=1

The announcement of PSO2 filled the void left in my heart that the PSU PC servers shutting down created.

I just have to cross my fingers that it doesn't come out around the same time Diablo 3 does, or else I'm gonna have some serious inner turmoil to work out.
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09