Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Wow this is great news!
    Hopefully it will be as fun and memorable as PSO was.

Quote Originally Posted by BahnKnakyu View Post
    The long list of poorly translated weapon and NPC names would like to have a word with you, bro.
    Hardly effects how great the game is though does it? If thats the worse they have done since PSU, they I think we are looking good for PSO2!

The trailer brought back so many memories of PSO on dreamcast, gamecube with episode 1 & 2 then episode 3, blueburst on PC, to PSU on pc/ps2/360 and the portables on PSP, with zero on DS.

Almost like a reflection of my past 10 years. PSO feels like it changed my life.

I have been there for all the day 1 launches, and I know where I will be come 2011 launch!

"Increased variety of client orders?" What could that possibly even mean?

"User-generated story" sounds like a bad idea in the traditional sense, but if it's something like an ongoing online story that's changed by the participation of players... Well, I don't know if that'll actually end up working.

The notion of Photon Arts being in the game at all somewhat worries me, because it's something stemming from PSU. We'd better not have to equip goddamn wands and staves in order to cast techniques again - that was inexcusable.

Category-based weapon training? Like in PSP2? That wasn't too terrible of an idea, but it does make me worried that they're taking, well, just about anything from the Phantasy Star Universe series and its spin-offs.

Maybe we'll hear more about the game in the next few days.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

if they replace mags with jazz hands i quite.
    A red apple isn't actually red! You only see what isn't being absorbed by the apple. There for the apple is every color except that red!

Things are not what they appear to be.

I hope "limitless content" doesn't translate into unlocking it. I know I'm repeating myself, but I can't stress enough on how that has to not happen.

I would be 100% satisfied if one of these conditions are met:

A.) No drip feeding content

B.) One single server...no separations.

With those conditions met I'd be fine...then there's other issues, like don't use the billing server from 1987 like with PSU, fast response to cheating, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Ethateral View Post
    I used to be big on PC gaming back in the day. However, I prefer it on a larger screen where I can sit back comfortably and play. Comfy as in for my wrists, lol. I do hope they bring it to Xbox/PS3 alongside PC.
    Depending upon your setup, you can fix this easily. My PC is right next to my entertainment stand and I have it hooked up to my LCD TV. Then all you'd need is a VGA cable if you don't already have one and a wireless desktop, and both are relatively cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Keg View Post
    I hope "limitless content" doesn't translate into unlocking it. I know I'm repeating myself, but I can't stress enough on how that has to not happen.

I would be 100% satisfied if one of these conditions are met:

A.) No drip feeding content

B.) One single server...no separations.

With those conditions met I'd be fine...then there's other issues, like don't use the billing server from 1987 like with PSU, fast response to cheating, etc..

Depending upon your setup, you can fix this easily. My PC is right next to my entertainment stand and I have it hooked up to my LCD TV. Then all you'd need is a VGA cable if you don't already have one and a wireless desktop, and both are relatively cheap.
    I'm guessing limitless content is real DLC, new missions/areas created after the release.
    About connecting the PC to a TV, many recent graphics cards have an HDMI connection.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

maybe there adding another mission builder like .hack/psp2i?
    A red apple isn't actually red! You only see what isn't being absorbed by the apple. There for the apple is every color except that red!

Things are not what they appear to be.

the things im most worried about are the item synthesis and photon arts being added in, it sounds like it'll still be amazing otherwise, and even those theres no way i'd pass this up, although i hope they dont use the PSU class system, i liked PSO's pretty well, and also, does anyone know what category based weapon training means? but no matter what i'm still icredibly psyched that we were so wrong for all this time about pso getting a sequel, we thought for so long no, and it turns out, YES!

This is my first post here in over three and a half years.
    I would just like to say: Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaah~

If there truly is global support, I'll most likely not have to translate any announcements anymore :3