Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 115158596061626364 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Malachite View Post
    Yeah, I mean PSU sure didn't. That's definitely not the only version still supported today.
    Well, it actually isn't the only version still supported today. Not only is the PC version of PSU still supported on Japan, it's also 1 year and some months ahead in updates compared to the XBox360 version.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Ever since the PC/PS2 servers shutdown for PSU I have been occasionally playing PSOBB and primarily Aion.
    I definitely got goosebumps as I saw the announcement of a Phantasy Star Online 2. It made me have to watch the original PSO Commercial and realize how far Phantasy Star Online has come
    I hope PSO2 is the result of taking the key elements that were most cherished in the PSO, PSZ, PSU, and PS0 series. If PSO2 is even half as successful as the original series... I will be pleased. Long live Phantasy Star Online

Thanks for posting that. It was like watching an episode of The Jetsons.

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

God, that really was a bloody awful advert. Talk about patronising your audience...
    Click On Banner

That, and we never got our grass assassins in the forests. Even though I don't really have any plans of touching this, I'm sure there won't be any shortage of eye candy if they really push today's graphical limits.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Ah, I remember there being a movement in the PSO hacking community to try and find the old town (you'll notice that the CITY is different as well) and the old Forest map. I suppose, however, that one could simply hack the Forest map to have Grass Assassins.

I wish they still existed. Would have been really fun to see. Also, I just noticed that they used an alternate PSO Opening theme in that video - listen towards the middle onward.

Back on topic, I've been checking the PSO2.jp page continuously over the past few weeks. Nothing yet - I wonder how much longer until they put it up?
    Last edited by Getintothegame; Sep 29, 2010 at 11:43 AM.

If I'm remembering right, PSU was announced at E3 back in 2004 and we didn't hear anything about it again until the next E3. I'm sure we won't see anything more at least for the next couple months.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Quote Originally Posted by Getintothegame View Post
    Back on topic, I've been checking the PSO2.jp page continuously over the past few weeks. Nothing yet - I wonder how much longer until they put it up?
    Honestly, I wouldn't expect anything until after Infinity releases.

Just read the news.. REALLY excited about this!!!

But I try not to get too excited, it's Sega after all. But I'm hoping for the best.

Ok, I admit I'm excited, but then I realized....
    We got a teaser (lol, is it even that?) with not even a single concept art (title doesn't count).
    And they want to release it next year?

What other Sega game did this? Ah, Sonic 4 (yes, they employed a company to produce a teaser for a game that had no concept art/game art and had a one year deadline). But wait, that's a low budget game.
    Hmm, only PC announced.

Low budget, PC only game, one year until release...web browser?

Wait, cheap web browser game?!
    This is Sega, so....possibly?