Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    For the love of god, Sega of Japan. Listen to me. Just make it PC only.
    This..
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    For the love of god, Sega of Japan. Listen to me. Just make it PC only.
    lol sadly i dont see this they would lose money lol
    apparently u dont kno segac
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111

Quote Originally Posted by XbikXBd View Post
    lol sadly i dont see this they would lose money lol
    apparently u dont kno segac
    the rumors ive heard is that console gaming is far more popular then pc gaming in japan, they get a bigger audiance with console support. this is just what ive heard people say, i don't know this for sure.
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

Quote Originally Posted by goldbrease View Post
    the rumors ive heard is that console gaming is far more popular then pc gaming in japan, they get a bigger audiance with console support. this is just what ive heard people say, i don't know this for sure.
    Air high five
    X360/JP

Question

Air high five
    i take this as the rumors are true?
    this brings up the bigger question of why blue burst was pc only and not on ps2.
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

As someone who prefers the PC for online gaming, I'm glad to hear it's coming out for PC, but I'm not sure I get why making it available on other platforms would be a bad thing--could someone enlighten me on this?

That said, I'm glad to see PSO2 will be coming around. I agree with the others who hope that they've learned from PSU--but quite possibly unlike the others, I hope they've also learned what things in PSU turned out to be positives, like greater freedom of visual customization.

However, for those of you speculating on PSO2's western release putting it in competition with the Old Republic--stop worrying about it. Really. Just stop. What you're seeing is an advertised 2011 release for Japan. For us gaijin, that easily translates to a 2012 release, before taking into account any delays it experiences in its homeland.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by goldbrease View Post
    i take this as the rumors are true?
    this brings up the bigger question of why blue burst was pc only and not on ps2.
    Yesu for some god knows what reason when the new xbox came out over there people went gaga over it and as for blue burst i really dont kno
    X360/JP

Quote Originally Posted by Allison_W View Post
    As someone who prefers the PC for online gaming, I'm glad to hear it's coming out for PC, but I'm not sure I get why making it available on other platforms would be a bad thing--could someone enlighten me on this?

That said, I'm glad to see PSO2 will be coming around. I agree with the others who hope that they've learned from PSU--but quite possibly unlike the others, I hope they've also learned what things in PSU turned out to be positives, like greater freedom of visual customization.

However, for those of you speculating on PSO2's western release putting it in competition with the Old Republic--stop worrying about it. Really. Just stop. What you're seeing is an advertised 2011 release for Japan. For us gaijin, that easily translates to a 2012 release, before taking into account any delays it experiences in its homeland.
    This,but if u look back psu came out with jp same time so maybe a slim hope for late 2011 or maybe 2-3 month delay
    X360/JP

This,but if u look back psu came out with jp same time so maybe a slim hope for late 2011 or maybe 2-3 month delay
    And then experienced horrible delays with actually getting us post-release content, until it eventually got to the point that they really may as well just have released it a year later after all... but I digress. Now I recall why putting it on the PS3 would be a bad thing: Sony Computer Entertainment America, if I recall right, makes developers jump through hoops to release new content that the JP branch doesn't, and we all know how what SoA's hoop-jumping skills are like. In fact, SCEA's two-week testing requirement was one of their big reasons for very slow content delivery, or at least one of their big excuses--it's hard to tell sometimes.

That said, yeah, keep it the hell off the PS3. I don't want to have to wait for SoA to slowly drag its own lumpy, leaden ass through SCEA's hoops.

As for the year-later prediction, however, I just figured it would be more in line with recent releases than PSU's relatively quick three months. PSZ and PSP2 were both year-long waits.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

Hope they stick with the solid gameplay mechanics of psp2/i and don't waste years of expansions and side games trying to perfect a new system, or worse, use the archaic PSO/Z stuff.

PC only is about time, seems like a dumbass move on their part, but whatever, it's better for the game.