Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: DLC missons

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but earlier today Volcompat found that when he transfered his JP save over to the US game, he kept the DLC weapons and clothes he downloaded. Fully translated, and they even worked. So, that almost undoubtedly means they added the DLC items to the disc. Ain't lookin' too good for DLC, guys. :/
    Hang on, were these the paid DLC items?

If so, and they were translated, lets think about this for a minute. We could possibly be getting paid DLC items for free, which is a step up from nothing. Why else would they translate them?

And we also already have quite a large game anyway, perhaps we should enjoy what we have first, and worry about DLC a month down the line?

Remember the days without DLC? Did we cope? I think we did.

x
    Phantasy Star Zero

Dave - 3180 6192 7982

That has nothing to do with it, I think people are pointing out that yet again we have the same game but get a second rate service.

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but earlier today Volcompat found that when he transfered his JP save over to the US game, he kept the DLC weapons and clothes he downloaded. Fully translated, and they even worked. So, that almost undoubtedly means they added the DLC items to the disc. Ain't lookin' too good for DLC, guys. :/
    Like what Dave said... If that is the DLC from the PSN... then idk whether to be happy or pissed lol but if thats the ones from the trade missions then yeah, those are already in the game.
    Just another same old day.

Quote Originally Posted by WHlTEKNIGHT View Post
    That has nothing to do with it, I think people are pointing out that yet again we have the same game but get a second rate service.
    But we do know that we do have a second rate service. Until we have it confirmed either way, I think we should just enjoy what we have!

x
    Phantasy Star Zero

Dave - 3180 6192 7982