Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Little Wing Licence?

Just a little confused here -

Firstly - I went online fine without entering the code for the little wing licence on the back of the manual (EU edition) - did not experience any problems

Secondly - Noticed that you were supposed to enter the code in the redeem codes section to play online? bit weird as had already played online. Enterred code and all seems ok , but nothing has changed? how do I tell if I have got the licence?

Also, online I only see Universe 1 - are there any more?

Sorry for all the questions, but cannot see what the difference was for entering my code, and alos cannot see where my licence is?

Any help would be appreciated.

LG
    Lazygun (RAmar) DC, GC, & BB
    LaZYgN (RAmar) DS Zero
    F/C: 1333 2259 2039
    LazyGun PSP2

I only see universe 1 so think thats the only one for now.
    PSP2 :: Sulfur :: 121 :: Beast Ranger [20]
    PSU :: xLycanx :: 43 :: Wartecher [5]

I am worried that the whole license thing is actually not working at the moment, which would mean people who are pirating the game can play? It is confusing though. Can anyone shed light on this?

x
    Phantasy Star Zero

Dave - 3180 6192 7982

Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

Yea, right now it seems anyone can get online with a code or without one. I'm sure that when/if they do a server maintenence it'll fix the issue.

So yea, as of right now ANYONE can get online without a Litle Wing License. If you have one but haven't entered it I suggest you do so just incase they fix it and you?re wondering why you can't get online and threw away the code or something. (Unless you bought the game off PSN in which the code is applied automatically)
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadowX View Post
    Yea, right now it seems anyone can get online with a code or without one. I'm sure that when/if they do a server maintenence it'll fix the issue.

So yea, as of right now ANYONE can get online without a Litle Wing License. If you have one but haven't entered it I suggest you do so just incase they fix it and you?re wondering why you can't get online and threw away the code or something. (Unless you bought the game off PSN in which the code is applied automatically)
    I hope the little wing license means something. If not, what is the point in buying the game? I know I am happy that I have bought the game, but if any tom dick and harry can pirate the game, what is the point? I hope Ruby can clarify this?

x
    Phantasy Star Zero

Dave - 3180 6192 7982

I haven't entered mine yet but will as soon as i have to, this is rather strange.

That seems to be the case for right now at least. Hopefully, it'll be resolved with future maintenance updates.

Any update on this? Still a little peeved that people who have pirated the game may just play.

x
    Phantasy Star Zero

Dave - 3180 6192 7982

Not everyone who hasn't registered a code is pirating the game. I own the UMD but was never prompted to register when I logged in online. I'm running CFW, but I've heard that its happened to OFW users as well.

what does it matter whether or not pirates are playing the game, the more people that are playing online the better,right? just log on and have fun....