Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I hope the Little Wing license does get fixed so it can actually do what its SUPPOSED to. People are already online who are actually cheating, and last I checked, using hacks online in PSP2 gives the party some nasty side effects. If you save with those side effects active, you're not gonna be happy. One of the most prominent of effects is your extend points screwing up, which a friend of mine suffered. I'm not gonna comment about CFW, since not everyone using it is a downright cheater, however, the people who are hacking are hurting the people who are online in this game, whether they care or not. And they need a boot up their behind.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Hosts who cheat are the worst. I don't want to walk in and find every enemy dropping Tenimusou.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Rappy Hunter

soa is aware of the issue with the license and are attempting to figure out why it's not working (read in a thread on segaforums, or maybe ruby commented on another thread here i forget which lol), but someone mentioned a theory that i rather liked, about sega letting pirates get a taste of online to get them hooked then slamming the door on them so they have to buy the actual game.